9 month old saluki/greyhound dog, out of queenie back to jamies jack, already doing, showing real potential in the field, brindle feathered, stands at 26 inch, reluctant sale due to change in personal circumstances 07854 151207. can't upload a pic but can send via mobile. £ 800 ono, north west.

:icon_eek:

Thats alot for a dog that ant done owt.

well mate, this pup was £500 out of the basket, he's 9 months old, been fetched on and had loads of time put into him on the field since he was 5 months, he's had 2 big lads doubled up, and plenty of little fellas single handed, listen the dog's not for sale through choice, you couldn't ask for more from a 9 month old, he's worth more, I just need to move him on

:icon_eek:

Thats alot for a dog that ant done owt.

well mate, this pup was £500 out of the basket, he's 9 months old, been fetched on and had loads of time put into him on the field since he was 5 months, he's had 2 big lads doubled up, and plenty of little fellas single handed, listen the dog's not for sale through choice, you couldn't ask for more from a 9 month old, he's worth more, I just need to move him on

Ok mate

also we got 3/4 saluki greyhound dog at stud, closest you'll get to tor of dartmoor, my mum bred khan's mother, he's 10 years old but the most handsome dog you'll ever wish to see, you won't get anything alive closer to this famous coursing bloodline

• 4 weeks later...
also we got 3/4 saluki greyhound dog at stud, closest you'll get to tor of dartmoor, my mum bred khan's mother, he's 10 years old but the most handsome dog you'll ever wish to see, you won't get anything alive closer to this famous coursing bloodline

Wilber bred khans mum mate and chris pemby bought her and kept her till she died .

Beats me why people ask these crazy prices!! If you really care for the dog and it requires a new home give it away to a good home!! or ask a price that will ensure a sale and do your homework on the new owner. the wellbeing of the dog is paramount.

They should stop just anyone breding dogs and advertising them in the local rag for a quick fist full of cash. I'm not saying this is what you are doing but the dogs homes are overflowing with dogs that are bred for a quick load of cash. Mostly bull breeds for the chavs!!

If anyone is looking for a lurcher try Lurcherlink loads on there needing homes, I got my lurcher from there £50 and he is a great dog!