albino jill ferret for sale advertised for a young lad in my stree

Guest jade19

a young lad i take ferreting is selling his two jills and a hob ferret iv bought his polecat he still has the two albino he is after £30 for the pair he is after fishing gear he said hence his sale iv had a look at them and the jill is just coming on the brake she hasnt been in with the hob they dont bite and are both decent workers he has had them out with me every other week all season both last years young and both out a jill we still own pm if intrested we have them along at us as the young lad hasnt been showing them much intrest the last month they need to go asap as we have 5 ferrets and a litter of kits due in a few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

a young lad i take ferreting is selling his two jills and a hob ferret iv bought his polecat he still has the two albino he is after £30 for the pair he is after fishing gear he said hence his sale iv had a look at them and the jill is just coming on the brake she hasnt been in with the hob they dont bite and are both decent workers he has had them out with me every other week all season both last years young and both out a jill we still own pm if intrested we have them along at us as the young lad hasnt been showing them much intrest the last month they need to go asap as we have 5 ferrets and a litter of kits due in a few weeks.

Is the hob still avaliable? I am in ayrshire but am having real bother getting a hob.