Land to Shoot in Yorkshire?

Hi guys, only just registered on here and apologies if this is in the wrong place!

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Yorkshire region where I can shoot woodies, got all my decoy kit, gun etc just need a place to roost. Bin shooting on a mates land but he's going soon so need to find a new stompin ground.

Driving aint a problem, have looked at the pest rid & nppc but understand they want anything from £50 to £150 to go shoot even after membership. Now I dont mind taking a farmer a good bottle of scotch each time or a crate of his choice so if anyone knows of anywhere or even wants a free lift & a pal for the day then let me know.

Cheers guys

G

You need to start banging on some farmers doors and asking for permission, do a bit of networking, maybe advertise in a farming gazette type magazine - generally get yourself about asking because it will be highly unlikely it will come to you

another one on here for two seconds and is already asking for land.. we all want shooting so go and chap some doors like the rest of us and stop expecting ppl to do it for you

the guy was only asking mate, we were all in his shoes one time or another. the shooting comunity need to help echother in my opinion.

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, only just registered on here and apologies if this is in the wrong place!

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Yorkshire region where I can shoot woodies, got all my decoy kit, gun etc just need a place to roost. Bin shooting on a mates land but he's going soon so need to find a new stompin ground.

Driving aint a problem, have looked at the pest rid & nppc but understand they want anything from £50 to £150 to go shoot even after membership. Now I dont mind taking a farmer a good bottle of scotch each time or a crate of his choice so if anyone knows of anywhere or even wants a free lift & a pal for the day then let me know.

Cheers guys

G

Don't know about pest rid but i know the NPPC does not charge after you have paid your yearly membership.. :tongue2: