Dave sleight and purdey dvd

Hi all. Ive just aquired my very first lurcher and im after some tips and advice for when she gets a bit older. Although shes only 9 weeks shes picking things up very quick!

Ive been reading about daves dvd and Just wondred if anybody has bought it or the complete set and is it worth getting? Many thanks. Adam

Go and buy it dave sleight is the best lurcher man in s.yorks if not the country he may come across as oppinated but thats a trait most yorkshire men are borne with and dont think he is just a showman beleave you me he aint . atvb poacher3161

Go and buy it dave sleight is the best lurcher man in s.yorks if not the country he may come across as oppinated but thats a trait most yorkshire men are borne with and dont think he is just a showman beleave you me he aint . atvb poacher3161

Your next going to tell the lad that Dave's out most nights Lamping with his dogs. :o I would put a on wager that Dave does'nt even own a Lamp. Just my opinion though! :feck: His vids are OK because as you say he is a Showman, i'd say more like Roald Dahl. Buy the DVD kid and make your own mind up.

Your next going to tell the lad that Dave's out most nights Lamping with his dogs. :o I would put a on wager that Dave does'nt even own a Lamp. Just my opinion though! :feck: His vids are OK because as you say he is a Showman, i'd say more like Roald Dahl. Buy the DVD kid and make your own mind up.

so you have known the man for 30 odd years then

a do no when he was up here his dogs were good at sit stay etc but as catching gos they were average

The dvd is worth the watch if you get a good copy... jmo

There is a 2nd one I think i am remembering right and thats a better watch.

For footage into training for a beginner or if you just like that type of thing its worth watching in my eyes

As far as i'm concerned it's well worth buying (or obtaining) as a point in the right direction, especially for someone who is starting with their first lurcher.

Regardles of whether D.S. owns a lamp or has average catching lurchers, so fecking what anyway! The dvd is informative and i'm sure can and will help any novice to running dogs.

:doh: You don't need to have known him thirty years to know he's full of shit and has'nt got a working dog in his yard or his terrace house! Knob.

:doh: You don't need to have known him thirty years to know he's full of shit and has'nt got a working dog in his yard or his terrace house! Knob.

do you keep bull xs by any chance

do you keep bull xs by any chance

Why would you say that??? I've never owned one.

you obviousley dont like dave slieght probabley because you know more about dogs than him or think you do???????????

Ha!! Nobody knows more about any dogs than him! :whistling: Two minutes....... i'm trying to find the Crybaby icon :tongue2:

Edited by MRD