Dave sleight and purdey dvd

:icon_eek:

you obviousley dont like dave slieght probabley because you know more about dogs than him or think you do???????????

Ha!! Nobody knows more about any dogs than him! :whistling: Two minutes....... i'm trying to find the Crybaby icon :tongue2:

:notworthy::tongue2::notworthy::boogie: its a luagh this internet

:icon_eek:
you obviousley dont like dave slieght probabley because you know more about dogs than him or think you do???????????

Ha!! Nobody knows more about any dogs than him! :whistling: Two minutes....... i'm trying to find the Crybaby icon :tongue2:

:notworthy::tongue2::notworthy::boogie: its a luagh this internet

:clapper: Crank.

instead of cribbing dave slieght why dont you just suggest somthing different or what you think is better.

i kno you wont go far wrong with dave slieghts dvd, brian plummers book "secrets on dog training tips" and i found jackie drakfords lurcher training good.

instead of cribbing dave slieght why dont you just suggest somthing different or what you think is better.

i kno you wont go far wrong with dave slieghts dvd, brian plummers book "secrets on dog training tips" and i found jackie drakfords lurcher training good.

Like I said in my previous comment, buy the DVD. There is book on book and Dvd on Dvd that you could learn from but since I was a lad, everything from one person to the next goes in one ear and out of the next. You take out what you want from the middle. (Is that too deep). JUST MY OPINION THOUGH!!!!

Guest AngelicAcid
Hi all. Ive just aquired my very first lurcher and im after some tips and advice for when she gets a bit older. Although shes only 9 weeks shes picking things up very quick!

Ive been reading about daves dvd and Just wondred if anybody has bought it or the complete set and is it worth getting? Many thanks. Adam

Hello mate,

Worth getting, you will pick up tips, but remember that Dave has many years experience and he will put the hours in to get the best results. If I remember the sound quality is a bit low.

Ive got the odd one thats going if anyone wants.pm me.