Tilly and Friends

Not got a spaniel of my own yet although a sprocker is top of the list late this/early next year... I usually shoot with a friend when a dog is required and we use his working cocker bitch. he was given her by someone who didn't have the time to train her properly now after a bit of cajoling (& a whole load of laughs & fffff's) she is coming along nicely, really should get my own now though.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been out today and tried to get the 6 sitting at the same time today, had the perfect chance to get it but tilly spoilt it and i got her running across the front of the pic. Tried again and this is as close as we got (tilly lying down :angry: )

post-31749-1240057013_thumb.jpg

Been out today and tried to get the 6 sitting at the same time today, had the perfect chance to get it but tilly spoilt it and i got her running across the front of the pic. Tried again and this is as close as we got (tilly lying down :angry: )

:clapper:

Thats pretty good mate! I'm as happy as a squirrel in a bag of nuts if I get my terrier to sit still at all...

hang on whats going on back left - are there pups on the way??? :o

Edited by zingiber
I have 5 Geordie so i know what you mean, theres always 1 that spoils it.

Do you do much with them out of season.

Dave.

We just do a bit of dummy work dave to keep them fresh, get them in the river and keep them fit.

Thats the thing Geordie keeping them active,

We do Vermin shooting every weekend out of season, so there season never stops really, but we do drop onto Pigeons now and again which gives them a bit of a break.

Dave.

Edited by Dave C
  • 2 weeks later...
Been out today with my 6 month old springer bitch, got this picture and thought i'd share with you guy's. Tilly is the one in the front, then you've got HENDO's 2 dogs Zack and Bramble, then a friends dog Chase. She's a right handful but she's great to have.

Ive been breeding English Springers for 23 yrs, the two acros the middle of the photo look like theyre well bred, the dog at the back looks like a springer x setter and the bitch sitting at the front looks more like a sprocker than a springer

i wouldnt be proud to own those 2, just my opinion

P Smith

You complete Twunt!

If you've been breeding them for 23 yrs then you should know better. Unless of course your line breeding in which case you're still a Twunt!

As for "not being proud to own those 2".........It beggers belief that you could even contemplate putting your ignorant thought into print. That dog is doing its job and the man is enjoying watching him improve.

The man has good reason to be proud of his dogs. Its not the stock its the dog.

You should know better.

Swampy.

Ninging in contempt

Cheers for that swampy :clapper: , dont think he's a breeder more of a trouble maker judging by his other posts on here.

Like I said, a TWUNT of the first degree.

Nice dogs IMOI.

Swampy

Ning

• 4 weeks later...
thanks dave, they do look good together. just need to get tilly to be a bit more obedient now, she's starting to show some signs. the others are all spot on with dummy work in the bush and the water.

i got a 9 month old cocker not stared training her yet thought it was to early but seeing your dog im late ;lol

u better get cracking mate afore its too late

atb john

• 1 month later...

Whos is the BW springer heavily marked??? Stunning looking dog, is it a dog or bitch... anyways great images, I know the post is old but having an lil nose through...how's the pup coming on mate?? Hopfully they are all doing well, and raring for the season...

ignore that complet T**t, some soft cu**'s on here isn't there, great post mate...

If that BW is a dog get intouch...

Regards RS