Tilly and Friends

hily thanks for the advice i can see your not out to hassle me and i appreciate the help. i do know the name's of her parents, the bitch is called kenmillix roundrock from merrington stables working stock in spennymoor, and the dog is called Goodwood Spirit and he belongs to somebody from Dumfries. dont know if anyone on here has heard of them. Have you got any pics online of your bitch so i could see what your seeing between the 2. :clapper:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

geordie i only asked as she looks alot like one of my bitches. Shes out of buccleuch and toonarmy lines don't know how anyone can judge a dogs ability by looking at a photo +ess come in many shapes and sizes even out of the same litter.but i will say this it don't matter how much you paid for her if she was sold as kc regesterd the breeder is out of order if he/she can't produce the paperwork for your bitch you should insist on this because if you decide to take a litter of her you won't be able to kc regester them. ps not out to hassle you just my take on this good luck.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah your having a laugh ???? Surly ???? Where is the resemblence ??? Toonarmy ???? I have four bitches direct from Toonarmy Leazes himself....your either sniffing your dog turd or own mongrels yourself

P Smith

geordie i only asked as she looks alot like one of my bitches. Shes out of buccleuch and toonarmy lines don't know how anyone can judge a dogs ability by looking at a photo +ess come in many shapes and sizes even out of the same litter.but i will say this it don't matter how much you paid for her if she was sold as kc regesterd the breeder is out of order if he/she can't produce the paperwork for your bitch you should insist on this because if you decide to take a litter of her you won't be able to kc regester them. ps not out to hassle you just my take on this good luck.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahah your having a laugh ???? Surly ???? Where is the resemblence ??? Toonarmy ???? I have four bitches direct from Toonarmy Leazes himself....your either sniffing your dog turd or own mongrels yourself

P Smith

Four bitches?you know Peter well?Toonarmy Leazes???

Edited by ESS

P Smith

What if they look like the mother ? If i recall correctly, Toonarmy Leazes has a three quarter white head, correct me if im wrong, and your correct none of the dogs in the pic resemble him, but i bet more than half his progeny dont have the same looks as he does, its all in the genes, aslong as they work, they dont have to look like him.

Baz

Been out today with my 6 month old springer bitch, got this picture and thought i'd share with you guy's. Tilly is the one in the front, then you've got HENDO's 2 dogs Zack and Bramble, then a friends dog Chase. She's a right handful but she's great to have.

Ive been breeding English Springers for 23 yrs, the two acros the middle of the photo look like theyre well bred, the dog at the back looks like a springer x setter and the bitch sitting at the front looks more like a sprocker than a springer

i wouldnt be proud to own those 2, just my opinion

P Smith

You would have to look at many pics of the dogs, or even in the flesh before you could even start to come out with a statement like that. for someone who has been involved with a breed for that long it seems a very nieve response.

(You get some right cocks on here at times)

Dave.

Been out today with my 6 month old springer bitch, got this picture and thought i'd share with you guy's. Tilly is the one in the front, then you've got HENDO's 2 dogs Zack and Bramble, then a friends dog Chase. She's a right handful but she's great to have.

Ive been breeding English Springers for 23 yrs, the two acros the middle of the photo look like theyre well bred, the dog at the back looks like a springer x setter and the bitch sitting at the front looks more like a sprocker than a springer

i wouldnt be proud to own those 2, just my opinion

P Smith

You would have to look at many pics of the dogs, or even in the flesh before you could even start to come out with a statement like that. for someone who has been involved with a breed for that long it seems a very nieve response.

(You get some right cocks on here at times)

Dave.

:clapper::clapper::clapper: when your right your right

P Smith

Pure finnish (PURE BULLSHIT) your just another wind up merchant. I have found in the last month or so while I have been on this forum there is more dick heads and arse hole than any other forum on the net.

P Smith

Dear mr finish i know shearers dad but it dos'nt make me a good footie player +IT TAKES A MAN DOGGY AND A LADY DOGGY TO MAKE LITTLE UNS and as i stated in my post litter brothers and sisters don't always have the same stamp on them the ess gene pool is'nt that large.Anyway at least my post has given you a good laugh.good luck to you and your toonarmy dogs.

hily thanks for the advice i can see your not out to hassle me and i appreciate the help. i do know the name's of her parents, the bitch is called kenmillix roundrock from merrington stables working stock in spennymoor, and the dog is called Goodwood Spirit and he belongs to somebody from Dumfries. dont know if anyone on here has heard of them. Have you got any pics online of your bitch so i could see what your seeing between the 2. :clapper:

Gordie only got one snapshot of polly on here and it's in my profile shes the one on the left got other photos of her on shoot days but i can't get the bloody computer to take notice of me its i bit like my dogs i give a command and they do as they please . :doh: good luck.

Nice picture Geordie1. Four span'ls, barely containing themselves, all concentrating on someone off camera. Glad you are enjoying training and working them with your friends. Now I have been in the dog game for nigh on 40 years, and have been asked opinions many times. I will only do this after giving the dog a good going over, and certainly not from a informal photograph. I know you were just sharing your outing with the dogs, and didn't ask for opinions, so it's a pity you had to get such a sneering post from the newbie. Enjoy your dog and ignore the tossers who seem to proliferate on here from time to time.

Nice picture Geordie1. Four span'ls, barely containing themselves, all concentrating on someone off camera. Glad you are enjoying training and working them with your friends. Now I have been in the dog game for nigh on 40 years, and have been asked opinions many times. I will only do this after giving the dog a good going over, and certainly not from a informal photograph. I know you were just sharing your outing with the dogs, and didn't ask for opinions, so it's a pity you had to get such a sneering post from the newbie. Enjoy your dog and ignore the tossers who seem to proliferate on here from time to time.

Thanks for that Geoff :clapper: , your right it was just an informal pic to start me out on the forums, and i appreciated the good comments i received. As for pure finnish :feck: i can obviously see he's a wind up merchant just trying to get a rise out of people.

Lee

Thanks for that Geoff :clapper: , your right it was just an informal pic to start me out on the forums, and i appreciated the good comments i received. As for pure finnish :feck: i can obviously see he's a wind up merchant just trying to get a rise out of people.

Lee

Nice looking dogs mate, takes a bit of doing getting 4 springers to sit still too!!

p.s. Jog on pure finnish, you are a solid gold pedigree tickturd.