Tilly and Friends

Been out today with my 6 month old springer bitch, got this picture and thought i'd share with you guy's. Tilly is the one in the front, then you've got HENDO's 2 dogs Zack and Bramble, then a friends dog Chase. She's a right handful but she's great to have.

post-31749-1239732637_thumb.jpg

Edited by GE0RDIE1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks dave, they do look good together. just need to get tilly to be a bit more obedient now, she's starting to show some signs. the others are all spot on with dummy work in the bush and the water.

i got a 9 month old cocker not stared training her yet thought it was to early but seeing your dog im late ;lol

I'm not to sure hily, . Took ages getting my transfer of ownership back from the kennel club, and when i did the kc had messed up and registered her as a dog instead of a bitch so am still waiting to get it back. I don't think she's out of the best stock tho, funds were limited.... :thumbdown:

Edited by GE0RDIE1
Been out today with my 6 month old springer bitch, got this picture and thought i'd share with you guy's. Tilly is the one in the front, then you've got HENDO's 2 dogs Zack and Bramble, then a friends dog Chase. She's a right handful but she's great to have.

Ive been breeding English Springers for 23 yrs, the two acros the middle of the photo look like theyre well bred, the dog at the back looks like a springer x setter and the bitch sitting at the front looks more like a sprocker than a springer

i wouldnt be proud to own those 2, just my opinion

P Smith

Edited by pure finnish

Lee cracking picture mate Tilly looks spot on. I am sick of people on these forums slagging other peoples dogs off there are to many arse holes about . Come on then (PURE FINNISH ) lets see your dogs . :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

Ive been breeding English Springers for 23 yrs, the two acros the middle of the photo look like theyre well bred, the dog at the back looks like a springer x setter and the bitch sitting at the front looks more like a sprocker than a springer

P Smith

BOLLOCKS Good looking DOGS and a cracking picture

P Smith

What if the two you don't like were the best workers? Or do you just go for looks? :wankerzo4:

Two of the springers in the pic are mine, the other two belong to friends, i can vouch for all springers in looks and work ethics department

this pic was taken whilst all springers were training for next season, obviously PURE FINNISH has been breeding something other than springers for the last 23 yrs... :doh:

Baz

geordie i only asked as she looks alot like one of my bitches. Shes out of buccleuch and toonarmy lines don't know how anyone can judge a dogs ability by looking at a photo +ess come in many shapes and sizes even out of the same litter.but i will say this it don't matter how much you paid for her if she was sold as kc regesterd the breeder is out of order if he/she can't produce the paperwork for your bitch you should insist on this because if you decide to take a litter of her you won't be able to kc regester them. ps not out to hassle you just my take on this good luck.