Hi all, i just thought because i was bord i would just show you a good picture that i took of my staffy bull earlier on in the week, how you like, feel free to show me any of your dogs as i would love to see them.

cheers

mitch :gunsmilie:

post-28728-1239718430.jpg

Hi all, i just thought because i was bord i would just show you a good picture that i took of my staffy bull earlier on in the week, how you like, feel free to show me any of your dogs as i would love to see them.

cheers

mitch :gunsmilie:

DSC00055.jpg my staffy bitch around 10 months old in that picture
  • Like 1

Guest world.hunters

Untitled-1-3-1.jpg

IMG_3414-1.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_7170.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2345.jpg

just a couple pics of my bitch, i think this breed of dog is very versatile and very underestimated

w.h

Some nice staffies there lads,ive had a couple in the past and really like the breed,

Both mine were stolen and i decided not to get another,made me ill wondering what had happened to them,Theiving scum.

Some great pics...im a fan of the staffies, owned a couple a few yrs back, keep the pics coming :clapper:

liam011.jpg

garyvoe019.jpg

my staff SNOOPY,looks nice but is actually a poodle in the body of a bulldog,its the sons dog.sleeps on his bed etc.

liam011.jpg

garyvoe019.jpg

my staff SNOOPY,looks nice but is actually a poodle in the body of a bulldog,its the sons dog.sleeps on his bed etc.

If anybody went to hit your lad i think the "poodle" would show its true colours,nice dog mate.

good conpanion for the young lad jigsaw. staffords are great for that :yes: