FOUND THIS ON YOU TUBE

Its people like this that give us a bad name, cant believe that was put on you tube not to mention i think one of those dogs is a 7 month old pup.

And i think one the other dogs must be called suizie bend wide.

Edited by dodger

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark can talk some for sure but the way you lot are going on makes me laugh,it's as if your all pure as the driven snow.I'm sure none of you have ever done anything wrong out in the field or pushed the legal boundries,the hares on that farm are going to be driven and shot indescrimetly unless someone thins them out a bit before hand.Given the chance most of us would jump at the chance at having a go before the guns line up for a hare drive,as for his pup being 7 months old she is a very fit young dog and is being taught by an older dog,just how most of us do it i think.I know i'll get slated for this post but really i don't give a feck what half you two faced lot think,if it was anyone else you'd be back slapping and saying how it is better than shooting them all and thats what IS going to happen to them,to some there the be all and end all to others there pests and need controling.So over to you and lets hear how your'd go about removing or controling the numbers of hares on that ground. =@ :headshot::

Guest joe ox

A 7 month old pup IMO is to young to be ran on hares even at this time of year with other experienced dogs. Apart from that as far as Iam concerned whatever a man gets upto is his buisness :lazy:

Guest Leveller
So over to you and lets hear how your'd go about removing or controling the numbers of hares on that ground. =@ :headshot::

The same way I do anything like that and something the brick has no understanding of it can be summed up in a single word.............................................Discreetly

Mark can talk some for sure but the way you lot are going on makes me laugh,it's as if your all pure as the driven snow.I'm sure none of you have ever done anything wrong out in the field or pushed the legal boundries,the hares on that farm are going to be driven and shot indescrimetly unless someone thins them out a bit before hand.Given the chance most of us would jump at the chance at having a go before the guns line up for a hare drive,as for his pup being 7 months old she is a very fit young dog and is being taught by an older dog,just how most of us do it i think.I know i'll get slated for this post but really i don't give a feck what half you two faced lot think,if it was anyone else you'd be back slapping and saying how it is better than shooting them all and thats what IS going to happen to them,to some there the be all and end all to others there pests and need controling.So over to you and lets hear how your'd go about removing or controling the numbers of hares on that ground. =@ :headshot::

dont know mark from adam . but from day one hes been slagged on here rightly or wrong i dont realy care but what do you expect him to do not reply . when asd came on at first there was so many tongues up his arse it was unreal changed days i know a few on here thats taken as the real deal there out an out liars trying to be some bodys so as the guy says above he who is without sin cast the first stone

Guest dances

i dont understand the need for the vigilante squad. always waiting to jump on his back. At the end of the day hes out there doing it which alot on here arent. What i dont understand is you have ago at him and still allow people who are worse and do worse than him on here. 90 percent of you have never spoke to him let other than to try and mock him and do you know the funny thing he laughs at it all. he dont care. Do you think someone who cared would post those videos.

and jigsaw it is still available just not on here.

The best vid is the lamping from the landrover one...........with that fecking lisp, he should have called it "Lamping with Wossy" :D

I may try for an invite from the great man for a few lessons, I can imagine it as some kind of star wars type senario when after a nights lamping the bricks says "WILF.........I am your farther!"...........LOL LOL

Guest dances
The best vid is the lamping from the landrover one...........with that fecking lisp, he should have called it "Lamping with Wossy" :D

I may try for an invite from the great man for a few lessons, I can imagine it as some kind of star wars type senario when after a nights lamping the bricks says "WILF.........you are a wanker!"...........LOL LOL