Sign in to follow this  
pikesta

saluki x dog

if the dog can cum to brum ill have it bud

it can be arranged. but ive bin messed around alot so...... wer in brum you from?

smethwick 5 mile from centre

we can go and fetch the dog if you defo want it.....

hive got the sister to that dog mate

she any good..? do u no more bout the lines ther from.... and who bred them? ;)

Guest ferret feller

think iv seen this dog before used too walk around woodside i think :thumbs: always with an old bloke

the father to that dog is a dog out of lucky the dark destroyer and a bitch called tipper to a greyhound bitch and that dog come off a man called bulldog and its ---- :thumbdown:

the father to that dog is a dog out of lucky the dark destroyer and a bitch called tipper to a greyhound bitch and that dog come off a man called bulldog and its ---- :thumbdown:

lol.. so u the breedin. thx. he aint shit mate hes`a decent fen dog.. mite jus keep him now. he wernt the best [bANNED TEXT] i got him but hes neva jacked and ive had sum crackins courses with the dog. :bye: o yeah is your bitch anygood?

Edited by pikesta

[/quote

THE DOG HAS DECENT BLOOD LINES, ANYMORE INFO ON THE GREYHOUND BITCH AN AS PIKESTA SAID HOW YOUR BITCH TURNED OUT.........

ALSO ANY INFO & PICS OF TIPPER.. THANKS

Edited by ALL HUNTING

has he bin sold yet?

no mate he aint bin sold... and he aint goin to be, ive had along talk wid my mate and weve decided 2 keep the dog :good: which im delighted about.... thanks for the interest lads.. ;) hes a good stud dog aswel so anyone interested pm me.

Edited by pikesta

I'm glad it's been worked out, maybe it was meant to be? :good: