AA S410K T/H WALNUT STOCK (.22)

hi there im selling my air arms s410k in .22 it's the walnut thumb hole stock version. in very good condition not had a great deal of use only selling due to upgrade 3 months ago and not getting any use. i have all the original receipts / paperwork bought from uttings.com . comes with few extras including upgrade aa silencer.

looking for £400

if require more pics just send me your email address and will send that way cheers

(scope/sling and bipod not included)

post-33446-1241557391.jpg

Edited by corky

hi there im selling my air arms s410k in .22 it the walnut thumb hole stock version. in very good condition not had a great deal of use only selling due to upgrade 3 months ago and not getting any use. i have all the original receipts / paperwork bought from uttings.com for £700. comes with few extras including upgrade aa silencer. talon swivels and sling.

looking for around £425

will attach pics tomorrow when have time

were do you live mate

• 3 weeks later...
hi there im selling my air arms s410k in .22 it the walnut thumb hole stock version. in very good condition not had a great deal of use only selling due to upgrade 3 months ago and not getting any use. i have all the original receipts / paperwork bought from uttings.com for £700. comes with few extras including upgrade aa silencer. talon swivels and sling.

looking for around £425

will attach pics tomorrow when have time

were do you live mate

Edited by corky
  • 2 weeks later...