RAPID S TYPE OR HW100T

S TYPE OR HW100T  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU PREFER?

• WEIHRAUCH HW100T WITH 14 SHOT MAG
    • THEOBEN S TYPE WITH 17 SHOT MAG

Chill out lads. Lets not start arguing it was only timelords opinion on the guns which was what was asked for.

If anyone who would like to meet up with davy who has an S-type then I for one would be interested in seeing the results. I would be able to go along unfortunately due to lack of transport and time but I would certainly like to hear the outcome.

ATB

Freddy

hi Freddy

i think you have miss read buddy i own WH100,but i am still interested in meeting up with any of you for a bit of plinking at targets whether there paper or metal i have 8 professional metal targets to use. so come on girls stop trying to scratch each others eyes out and lets meet, and put it to the test i know timelord has owned both i just want a go of his s-type lol

regards

davy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi Freddy

i think you have miss read buddy i own WH100,but i am still interested in meeting up with any of you for a bit of plinking at targets whether there paper or metal i have 8 professional metal targets to use. so come on girls stop trying to scratch each others eyes out and lets meet, and put it to the test i know timelord has owned both i just want a go of his s-type lol

regards

davy

No I understood. It just doesn't read right now I have read it again myself. I meant if anyone who has got a s-type wanted to meet up with you. Not that you had a s-type. My bad punctuation there.

And I would be interested to find out what you think after you get to try an s-type aswell.

Sorry for confusion

Freddy

hi Freddy

regards

davy

No I understood. It just doesn't read right now I have read it again myself. I meant if anyone who has got a s-type wanted to meet up with you. Not that you had a s-type. My bad punctuation there.

And I would be interested to find out what you think after you get to try an s-type aswell.

Sorry for confusion

Freddy

no worries freddy

regards

davy

Davy, I've now swapped my beloved S410 for a s type (Being delivered saturday hopefully) so maybe when the weather gets better i will come down and take you up on your offer.

Harvey :thumbs:

(Dont mention this to any of the AAOC yet)

hi harvey

yes you are welcome any time harvey,it will be interesting seems you beat me by one piont.dont forget i was using .22 not .177 lol.would be good to see you and have a go on the s-type and put the 2 rifles to the test?

PS your secret is safe with me

regards

davy

Guest buster321c
Davy, I've now swapped my beloved S410 for a s type (Being delivered saturday hopefully) so maybe when the weather gets better i will come down and take you up on your offer.

hi harvey

yes you are welcome any time harvey,it will be interesting seems you beat me by one piont.dont forget i was using .22 not .177 lol.would be good to see you and have a go on the s-type and put the 2 rifles to the test?

regards

davy

AAOC , im on there LOL

Davy , nows your chance mate , get em both on the test mate and give us one of your write ups ,. lookin forward to hearin what you think , i bet Timelord will be interested too , atb buddy , Buster

It may have been said before but i really really cannot stand the loading mechanism on the HW100, if it were a bolt and regulated it would be a corker of a gun especially with the removable air tank. but other than that the S type.

hi harvey

regards

davy

AAOC , im on there LOL

Davy , nows your chance mate , get em both on the test mate and give us one of your write ups ,. lookin forward to hearin what you think , i bet Timelord will be interested too , atb buddy , Buster

Not this month I can't because this weekend I'm going on a cruise to Brugge and when I come back I will be going off to Tenerife so maybe early next month as I also run a successful business that needs a lot of work :) If we all can make something concrete for then I will try to work my calendar to suit everyone...

hi harvey

regards

davy

AAOC , im on there LOL

Not this month I can't because this weekend I'm going on a cruise to Brugge and when I come back I will be going off to Tenerife so maybe early next month as I also run a successful business that needs a lot of work :) If we all can make something concrete for then I will try to work my calendar to suit everyone...

hi timelord

yes early next month will be fine,we have a bank holiday on the 4th can you spare any time round that long week end.would be nice to meet up would you like to come to me or shall i come to you, i also run a business but time to relax and chill now im older.shall we invite any one else from THL

regards

davy