RAPID S TYPE OR HW100T

S TYPE OR HW100T  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU PREFER?

• WEIHRAUCH HW100T WITH 14 SHOT MAG
    • THEOBEN S TYPE WITH 17 SHOT MAG

no disrespect to you mate :victory: . but to many people these days think throwing money at something will give you the best result's. :wallbash: i'v seen it many times :clapper: it all usualy ends in tears. a gun is only as good as the guy using it. :victory:

none taken buddy, its about which is better the S-TYPE or HW100 that's not to say that everyone is going to go out and buy any of these rifles after the test.but i do think that some manufacturers praise there product to much and over price them to make loads of money.

as for your last words i disagree, i have a westlake plinker that cant do what my wh100 does

the ball is back to you ?

regards

davy

best rifle , FOR WHAT, you know the same as i . westlake are underpowered shite. a webley raider, s200,s400 and a fair few other gun's on the market will do just as much as a hw100. i'm talkin accuracy, filling the bag. , not quality of wood and metal work ect. look's dont kill.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Scuba1

Don't worry about it Ramcam and no offence taken. I am a Kraut and still have a AA410. :laugh: But as I said, its a personal thing and a gun just has to fit the shooter and for me the HW just does not tick the boxes if you know what I mean. If I have a gun with a shot count of 500 but I can't hit anything with it, it no use to me. In my case with the 410 and a lot less shots per fill its ok because I can make them count.

Happy hunting

Michael

no disrespect to you mate :victory: . but to many people these days think throwing money at something will give you the best result's. :wallbash: i'v seen it many times :clapper: it all usualy ends in tears. a gun is only as good as the guy using it. :victory:

none taken buddy, its about which is better the S-TYPE or HW100 that's not to say that everyone is going to go out and buy any of these rifles after the test.but i do think that some manufacturers praise there product to much and over price them to make loads of money.

as for your last words i disagree, i have a westlake plinker that cant do what my wh100 does

the ball is back to you ?

regards

davy

best rifle , FOR WHAT, you know the same as i . westlake are underpowered shite. a webley raider, s200,s400 and a fair few other gun's on the market will do just as much as a hw100. i'm talkin accuracy, filling the bag. , not quality of wood and metal work ect. look's dont kill.

so your saying that the s-type is more accurate than the wh100?

regards

davy

Tried both of these in midlands game fair and couldn't get on with the hw100 just didn't feel good I'm not saying it's a rubbish gun but just didn't feel right for me! but the s type was something else and if i was going to change my gun (which i won't) this would be it :gunsmilie: best thing to do is try and go to a gun shop just to try how it feels.

:wallbash::clapper: no .i'm sayin a gun is only as accurate as the person shooting it. rapids, hw100, bsa meteor :clapper: guns dont shoot themselves :clapper::victory:

so your saying that the WH100 is more accurate than the S-TYPE ?

regards

davy

Guest buster321c

Well Ramcam , I know who you`ve been talkin and if he says stay with what you`ve got , then there`s reason for it . Get down Penkridge and see who`s got what , and ask them down there , its alright talkin to a computer screen , but get down with the lads and see . If i was lookin for a new scooter and 2 people `in the know ` told me to go for a vespa , then i would`nt buy a lambretta .

PS My money is on Davy for a shoot off

Davy Davy he`s the man

If he can`t do it ,

Then no-one can :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

hi lads

here is an idea,if we all would like a final answer lets put it to the test?

i have a WH100TK sport and would meet some one with a S-TYPE and have a shoot of I'm sure there would be some witnesses who could come along to verify.and also give us a chance to meet fellow members,i have a few permissions which would cater for a small group of doubters.it would have to be at the week end or a bank holiday I'm in wiltshire but wouldn't mind if its not here i will travel with in reason. i have plenty of targets to set up on a permission and we could plink about for a couple of hours and then have a chat over a pint about the results.

SO WHAT DO YA,S TINK?

regards

davy

have a chat after a beer that would be fun with the banter what goes on here :chair: great idea to meet up for a comp though. rapid for me, just think loading hw100 is a bit fiddly compared to rapid

Well Ramcam , I know who you`ve been talkin and if he says stay with what you`ve got , then there`s reason for it . Get down Penkridge and see who`s got what , and ask them down there , its alright talkin to a computer screen , but get down with the lads and see . If i was lookin for a new scooter and 2 people `in the know ` told me to go for a vespa , then i would`nt buy a lambretta .

PS My money is on Davy for a shoot off

Davy Davy he`s the man

If he can`t do it ,

Then no-one can :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Yes I shall be making my way to penkridge next sunday :yes: , hope to see you there Buster.

Thanks mate

arh hes gone i nearly had him hook line n sinker all i had to do was reel him in

sorry BBB I'm in one of those mood for fecking about

regards

davy

no worries .i'm always in one of those moods for feckin about both gun's are shite :big_boss::victory:

arh hes gone i nearly had him hook line n sinker all i had to do was reel him in

sorry BBB I'm in one of those mood for fecking about

regards

davy

no worries .i'm always in one of those moods for feckin about both gun's are shite :big_boss::victory:

LOL :clapper:

Ground control calling Timelord............. Timelord come in please........ :D

GROUND CONTROL CALLING TIMELORD

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, I'M NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT MY RIFLE IS BETTER THAN TIMELORD'S RIFLE I WENT INTO THE GUNSHOP TO TRADE MY 100T IN FOR THE S TYPE. TIMELORD WAS NOT MENTIONED AT ALL ONLY THE S TYPE.

You rude nasty little FUKTARD!! That was uncallled for :thumbdown:

Oh ok then I was thinking not this old toffee again :D The S-TYPE is a far superior gun to the HW as they are regulated as standard and hold more shots per fill. More shots in the magazine so less loading on those dark nights lamping, Anshutz barrels in .177 and .22 the .20 uses a Walther Loather barrel. Rapids are absolutely bomb proof and made in England too.

Did someone say ZEE GERMANS :lol: Gunsmiths don't like dealing with Theoben because they can't get good prices from them unlike other imported rifles etc etc.

If you are finantially challenged then the S-TYPE is not for you but if you've got loads of money like me then it's the S-TYPE all the way.

I'm not slagging the HW 100 off in anyway here as I used to own one so I feel I'm talking from experience rather than a biased opinion.....

Of corse if you have the cash then have both rifles :D I sold my HW100 because the S-TYPE totally blew me away ;)

ANSHUTZ BARREL IS THAT GERMAN?

AS FOR FINANTIALLY CHALLENGED I WAS ORIGINALY GOING TO PURCHASE THE DAYSTATE AIRWOLF MVT AS A SECOND RIFLE WHICH IS A BIT MORE IN PRICE THAN THE S TYPE BUT YOU SAID THAT THE S TYPE WAS THE BETTER RIFLE DUE TO PROBLEMS WITH THE MVT AND SO DID BOTH GUNSMITHS.

THE S TYPE IN MY OPINION IS A VERY NICE PIECE OF KIT THAT'S WHY I WAS GOING TO PURCHASE ONE BUT BOTH GUNSMITHS ARE SAYING THAT I HAVE THE BETTER RIFLE OF THE TWO SO I AM ASKING FOR OPINIONS NOT INSULTS.

WHAT A CRY BABY

capslock.jpg