RAPID S TYPE OR HW100T

S TYPE OR HW100T  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU PREFER?

• WEIHRAUCH HW100T WITH 14 SHOT MAG
    • THEOBEN S TYPE WITH 17 SHOT MAG

yes early next month will be fine,we have a bank holiday on the 4th can you spare any time round that long week end.would be nice to meet up would you like to come to me or shall i come to you, i also run a business but time to relax and chill now im older.shall we invite any one else from THL

regards

davy

Davy we could have another mini meet.... Anyone for camping....??? Cant be colder than last time davy. :icon_eek:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes early next month will be fine,we have a bank holiday on the 4th can you spare any time round that long week end.would be nice to meet up would you like to come to me or shall i come to you, i also run a business but time to relax and chill now im older.shall we invite any one else from THL

regards

davy

Davy we could have another mini meet.... Anyone for camping....??? Cant be colder than last time davy. :icon_eek:

Harvey would you be up for it IF G timelord cant make it? there will be no camping at this meet it will be a one day only meet for a couple of hours.but yes it was freezing that night good job charlie had me to warm up against lol

regards

Davy

Guest Scuba1
Shame its a 600 mile round trip :cry: :cry:

ATB

Michael

hi mike

I'm only @ junction 15 of the M4. 5 minutes away,your not that far are you.

regards

Davy

Colchester mate

ATB

Michael

hi mike

regards

Davy

Colchester mate

your only 2hrs 40minutes away that's not far, and i know what your reply will be { it is, if you don't have a car }

was near you the other week @ shepreth that's not far from you is it?

regards

davy

i always go for what I PREFER. nobody else . a legal limit £900 gun will kill a rabbit no deader than a legal limit £400 gun :victory: i love goin up against guys who have shelled out hundred's of pounds on kit . i use my trusty raider 2 shot /tasco 3.9/50 . and kick there arse :clapper: and have done so many times agaist a few guys , some on there own shoot's. :icon_eek: feildcraft, gettin to know your combo and confidence in your ability. put's more quarry in the bag :victory: JMO.. :gunsmilie:

Well Said!

Ill agree with you on that one, not just because you have the same gun as me, but you stand correct in saying that a cheap gun will perform just as well as an expensive one, as you say, looks dont kill ;):thumbs:.

Luke.

Guest Scuba1

ATB

Michael

hi mike

regards

Davy

Colchester mate

your only 2hrs 40minutes away that's not far, and i know what your reply will be { it is, if you don't have a car }

was near you the other week @ shepreth that's not far from you is it?

regards

davy

I will try to get my car fixed and if I can't I will try to borrow one for a day or two. At the moment I am sitting amongst a pile of boxes in the new house and putting up cupboards and shelves etc. Its a nightmare. I hate moving house.

ATB

Michael