• WEIHRAUCH HW100T WITH 14 SHOT MAG
    • THEOBEN S TYPE WITH 17 SHOT MAG

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chill out lads. Lets not start arguing it was only timelords opinion on the guns which was what was asked for.

If anyone who would like to meet up with davy who has an S-type then I for one would be interested in seeing the results. I would be able to go along unfortunately due to lack of transport and time but I would certainly like to hear the outcome.

ATB

Freddy

Edited by Freddy Watts
Guest Scuba1

I think it was my fault because of the "ground control calling Timelord " bit and that was taken the wrong way. As I said earlier, I only did that because I know, that Lee had an HW and is using the rapid now so he has the first hand experience. I did not mean to offend anyone in any way by that remark and just thought of it as a way of getting Lee on this thread to share his opinion.

The remark about ZEE GERMANS on the other hand .... Oi........ I resemble that remark :tongue2:

ATB

Michael

Zee Germans, financially challenged, who the hell do you think you are Timelord. Calling for ground control yes I did take it the wrong way but this was only after reading you're post. Scuba1 explained that I had taken it the wrong way and I have apologised for that.

You're the nasty one Timelord, Zee Germans, your barrel is German you said that yourself. I have not forgotten about you agreeing to derogatory racist remarks on a previous topic.

(F***tard you say) its time to grow up Timelord you're the one creating problems here not me. I think you have got some apologising to do mate. :)

Guest Scuba1

Ramcam calm down hell I am German and thought it quite funny. That's nothing more then just healthy banter. I was born and lived in Germany till the age of 15 then came over to the UK. Left the UK when I was 18 and have come back now with 45 only to go again in a year or so. If someone ask ask me where I am from, am the first to answer " I am a Kraut mate " that's just to take the wind out of their sails. No harm done and more often then not it gets a laugh and evens the path a bit if you know what I mean. I think we should all be a bit more tolerant as things are bad enough in this world of lawyers chasing chasing ambulances and political correctness left right and centre. ( no pun intended). So cheer up a bit life is dull enough as it is without us stepping on each others toes.

Happy hunting

Michael

Ramcam calm down hell I am German and thought it quite funny. That's nothing more then just healthy banter. I was born and lived in Germany till the age of 15 then came over to the UK. Left the UK when I was 18 and have come back now with 45 only to go again in a year or so. If someone ask ask me where I am from, am the first to answer " I am a Kraut mate " that's just to take the wind out of their sails. No harm done and more often then not it gets a laugh and evens the path a bit if you know what I mean. I think we should all be a bit more tolerant as things are bad enough in this world of lawyers chasing chasing ambulances and political correctness left right and centre. ( no pun intended). So cheer up a bit life is dull enough as it is without us stepping on each others toes.

Happy hunting

Michael

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

It's a real shame more folks don't share your outlook.

Might be a few less wars etc!!!!

Guest Scuba1

Well Andy the way I see it and I have said so in an earlier thread. We are all in the same boat and we can either try and row this old bucket in the right direction, or we can piss about and rock it till it sinks..... at the end of the day its up to us.

Happy hunting

Michael

Well Andy the way I see it and I have said so in an earlier thread. We are all in the same boat and we can either try and row this old bucket in the right direction, or we can piss about and rock it till it sinks..... at the end of the day its up to us.

Happy hunting

Michael

Michael, you are totally correct

Isn't this a place where like minded folks are ment to have a chat, laugh, exchange views and expreience?

There's been quite a few topics of late that've just turned into loads of p**s takeing and insults and I can't understand why that should be. There really is no need.

Our sport, the thing we all love is under threat, fellas. The more that we bitch at ourselves, the less likely we are to stand together if crunch time ever comes.

United we stand?

Or not........

Cheers.

Andy.

Edited by andyfr1968
Guest Scuba1

There are more then enough people that try to ruin our way of life ( or for some sport or hobby ) and the more we step on each others toe the easier it is for them to finish of the leftovers. I have been away for the best part of 27 years and have problems finding my way round this country to be quite honest ( been back for a week now ). The way things have changed in that time is mind boggling most of you will not even remember the way things where then when I left. I tell you that only very few things have changed for the better since then and because of that we should stick together more now then we did then or suffer the consequences. As far as hunting goes, with 45 I am past the half time mark and have done most things in a few parts of the world but for the young ones things could well be over before they begin and that would be a crying shame.

ATB

Michael

Edited by Scuba1

Happy hunting

Michael

He had upset me on a previous topic and I took it with a pinch of salt, but he has also been very helpful in responding to other topics that i had posted previously.

Yes you are right in that sense Scuba1, but Timelords post and then calling me a nasty little f***tard after I had already apologised to you did not help. This topic was only created so that I could decide whether or not to changed my hw100 to the s type.