stock no 3 finished

thanks gents, think it is cheap for what u get , one of a kind stock, but like i said before , not in it for the money, the time it it takes me i would not beable ta live ,lol . got some differant ideas i,m gonna try soon, should be interesting , thanks again guys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep posting up pics of how its going. like to see them. have you ever heard of essevierre? they make shotgun stocks, i have one i'll put some pics up 2moro if you want. they make them in a day, start off as a block of walnut and end up as a custom stock, checked and ready to go by the end of the day.

keep posting up pics of how its going. like to see them. have you ever heard of essevierre? they make shotgun stocks, i have one i'll put some pics up 2moro if you want. they make them in a day, start off as a block of walnut and end up as a custom stock, checked and ready to go by the end of the day.

never heard of them , would like ta see the pics please. there bloody quick, takes me a lot longer than a day ,lol

here are the pics of my custome shotgun stock that you wanted to see. you have got to remember that they make the stocks all day every day so they should be quicker than you!

hope it has worked, not think it has though

no link mate but no worries, i found there web site very interesting how they can do that in one day . wished i could , i would be loaded , lol

Guest Scuba1
here are the pics of my custome shotgun stock that you wanted to see. you have got to remember that they make the stocks all day every day so they should be quicker than you!

no link mate but no worries, i found there web site very interesting how they can do that in one day . wished i could , i would be loaded , lol

I think you will find that those people are using CNC gear not hand craft only like you mate. I for one would rather have a stock for my 410 made by you.

ATB

Michael

I think you will find that those people are using CNC gear not hand craft only like you mate. I for one would rather have a stock for my 410 made by you.

ATB

Michael

thanks michael, nice ta hear that mate, hopefully as i progress they will get even better , i def got the bug now, my missus says i,m addicted . spend all my spare time either in the shed or researching everything i can get me hands on to get some ideas, lol