stock no 3 finished

this is the third one done. this one i am selling as i am keeping my first one and got another in the making now from american maple. i think i got about 6 people now wanting me ta make them a stock so looks like i will be busy in me spare time .bushart has got first dibs on this stock as he was first to enquire by pm about a stock if he does not want it then will be putting it up for sale as i have orders but for a differant style . think this one has come out nice , feels nice and light and verry comfy . verry simalar ta the one i done for me mate and he is getting on verry well with it now .

post-27947-1239217439.jpg

post-27947-1239217459.jpg

post-27947-1239217469.jpg

post-27947-1239217479.jpg

post-27947-1239217489.jpg

post-27947-1239217504.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are getting to be a real expert at this ....... very nice job there.

ATB

Michael

thanks michael . thay are getting better and i realy do enjoy making them , never gonna make a fortune cause they are very time consuming but it something i enjoy so gonna keep doing them and hopefully imrove even more . sold to bushart . hope ya happy with it mate

absoloutely first class mate

lovely job, a credit it to you.

just done a search and looked at your others aswell.

these things are a thing of beauty and will add £££££££'s to anyones gun.

well done mate

all the best

sean

this is the third one done. this one i am selling as i am keeping my first one and got another in the making now from american maple. i think i got about 6 people now wanting me ta make them a stock so looks like i will be busy in me spare time .bushart has got first dibs on this stock as he was first to enquire by pm about a stock if he does not want it then will be putting it up for sale as i have orders but for a differant style . think this one has come out nice , feels nice and light and verry comfy . verry simalar ta the one i done for me mate and he is getting on verry well with it now .

nice one mate you can make me one now i wil ahve one of you any time please

nice one mate looking good :good: when are you going to start on the tulip

cheers mate, i started on the american maple one first, will have a go on hte tulip next , i,m sure it will look good in the tulip, cant wait , i havent had a lotta spare time lately but got a long weekend this weekend but wanna get out shooting too, farmer tipped us of about a rabbit warren that is running alive, he said he come past it yesterday and must a been 25 plus rabbits out grazing so i cant resist, will be out there bunny bashing, if anyone does wanna stock done please pm me and i can put you on the waiting list, lo,l

cheers mate, i started on the american maple one first, will have a go on hte tulip next , i,m sure it will look good in the tulip, cant wait , i havent had a lotta spare time lately but got a long weekend this weekend but wanna get out shooting too, farmer tipped us of about a rabbit warren that is running alive, he said he come past it yesterday and must a been 25 plus rabbits out grazing so i cant resist, will be out there bunny bashing, if anyone does wanna stock done please pm me and i can put you on the waiting list, lo,l

go for it mate may i ask how much are they

will be asking around the 200 mark. less if i not quiet happy more if i am, lol . got around 6 orders already ,

will be asking around the 200 mark. less if i not quiet happy more if i am, lol . got around 6 orders already ,

well keep at it mate