stock no 3 finished

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for that rob, just a thought here ta get other peoples views i fitted an adjustable pad ta me first stock and i find that when i,m out shooting and i go to mount gun the adjustable pad keeps catching on me clothing as i bring it up , on me mates one i fitted a piece of aluminium and this is lovely when out shooting ta mount quick , do many people actually adjust the pads on there rifles very much , i know it,s handy if fiting nv equipment but how many people actualyy do this .

CIMG1711.jpg[/img]

This is my attempt :icon_redface: im happy with it but its shabby compared to midges.

thats not bad for first attempt matey , think people dont realise just how hard it is ta do one a these , if you have another go it will only get even better and easier, like the timber u used , nice colour . well done mate

this is the third one done. this one i am selling as i am keeping my first one and got another in the making now from american maple. i think i got about 6 people now wanting me ta make them a stock so looks like i will be busy in me spare time .bushart has got first dibs on this stock as he was first to enquire by pm about a stock if he does not want it then will be putting it up for sale as i have orders but for a differant style . think this one has come out nice , feels nice and light and verry comfy . verry simalar ta the one i done for me mate and he is getting on verry well with it now .
quality stuff mate, youve got some talent there, keep up the good work.

atb J.A

That stock looks absolutely fanbloodytastic. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I take my hat of sir

Michael

thyanks michael, i think this is the first and last one i will be making from american maple, the wood is very hard ta work with compared to walnut , it is rock hard but very light , i have another piece in the shed , think it can stay there for time being , lol . tulip one next