Barska scopes

what do you mean by ''turn it down''?mr logic,and what do you reckon with these sights verminator,seems a good price,are they worth considering?BARSKA 3-12x50 IR HUNTMASTER PRO SCOPE.thanks to all who replied.Monte id appreciate a pic of the nikkon monarch thanks.

2d0hztc.jpg

here you go ;)fdtu06.jpg

what money did they set you back monte,mr logic i take it theres a dial or summit that can vary the strenght then?i really dont have a clue on the subject,i have £400 to spend and trying to get the best for what i have.the last scopes i bought were 4x9 x40 and that was 16 years ago on my .22.up to a year ago they were ok.but i gave the gun and sights to my mate.so im not educated as to how the magnification works or exactly would be the best choice.i just buy,stick em on the gun and go for gold,neanderthol hunter :clapper:

BARSKA 3-12x50 IR HUNTMASTER PRO SCOPE

Click to enlarge:

SKU: AC10056

3-12x50 IR, Huntmaster Pro, Black Matte, 30/30 IR Cross

Price: $ 164.40 / Each

what ye reckon guys and gals,is this not good value?please let me know as i need to buy soon.no bloody picture.....typical :wallbash:

Edited by jigsaw

BARSKA 3-12x50 IR HUNTMASTER PRO SCOPE

Click to enlarge:

SKU: AC10056

3-12x50 IR, Huntmaster Pro, Black Matte, 30/30 IR Cross

Price: $ 164.40 / Each

what ye reckon for the price,i think i might go for these,they seem to do the job fine by what ive read.

Either should be OK. I have a Bushnell Elite 3-9x40 which is a good scope. I got the wrong one, but it's a quality bit of kit.

When I bought it I had a look at the Nikon, and the Bushnell seemed a smidgen better. But it was a tiny amount, so really whichever is cheapest, although I guess the magnification of the Bushnell might swing it.