• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good pic. Miles,took a protection group to a perigrine eyrie years ago they wanted to mark the eggs with special ink so they would be of no use to egg collectors.

think they went back later to ring the chicks,atb NID.

i used to spend hours trying to find them plovers byron :icon_redface: now its 2 minute job :whistling::victory:

yes like alot of stuff.. bit a commonsense..

Byron, what he meant was its a two minute job now i have been and shown him......just ask him who the Yellowhammer daddy is!!! :clapper::tongue2:

i used to spend hours trying to find them plovers byron :icon_redface: now its 2 minute job :whistling::victory:

yes like alot of stuff.. bit a commonsense..

Byron, what he meant was its a two minute job now i have been and shown him......just ask him who the Yellowhammer daddy is!!! :clapper::tongue2:

mmmmmmmm..

long tailed tit/and robin feeding young this morn..

whitethroats trial nesting.

Guest Rod&dog

Had a look around my garden ealier as i was cleang the kennels,,Blue tits in the next box in the pear tree as usual,,Pidgeon in conifers as usual,,Odd blackbird and robin nest in the holly and bramble hedge,, apart from that havent heard oer seen anything else,, Havemy got a larson trap anymore but used to take out the maggies this time of year so that nesting birds had a better chance,,But theres a few pairs about,,Probbally hence the reason lack of birdlife :thumbdown: .