Last light Stag

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say that brno as though you`ve seen the return of a great Hero from some epic War?? What with you calling me Great and Foxy calling me God you sound like a real fecked up and unhinged bunch.

I really wouldn't like to be in your lots shooting syndicate but saying that i bet you wouldn't want me to be in it anyway :laugh:

Anyway enlighten me about these supposed happening`s on PFS or for any other site for that matter :hmm:

bucks2007fireball.jpg

You say that brno as though you`ve seen the return of a great Hero from some epic War?? What with you calling me Great and Foxy calling me God you sound like a real fecked up and unhinged bunch.

I really wouldn't like to be in your lots shooting syndicate but saying that i bet you wouldn't want me to be in it anyway :laugh:

Anyway enlighten me about these supposed happening`s on PFS or for any other site for that matter :hmm:

bucks2007fireball.jpg

nowt wrong with that good shooting ;)

bucks2007fireball.jpg

no supposed happenings vim, just logged on to PFS once it started up again and noticed you were'nt a mod anymore. simple question with no doubt a simpler answer. :laugh: and you'd be more than welcome in our syndicate..................we're always looking for beaters :tongue2:

pics are good but the bitching im reading is beta.you lads must have a good dispute about sumit but good read and pics

It`s all about the macho posturing and the reality of being able to carry it off in real life. I mean every one like`s to act hard and look good in front of there mate`s eh Lurcher, even done it myself a few times ;)

Now Brnoboy im sure your aware that things do change sometime`s it`s for the better and some time`s the worst. I have always admired the guy`s who have left there comfort zones to explore new ground,new friends and even new enemies it`s whats called character building. Simple terms it means your balls grow bigger :laugh:

Let me tell you another thing that you probably don't know and that is a good beater who does the odd bit of vermin control on the shoot as well as any unpaid repair work normally take more game than any fecking gun. That`s from knowledge born through experience :D

picture-19.jpg

That`s a nice welcome Drooper.. Could`nt you have just put good shot,lol. Or asked why there wasn't three on the deck instead of one like any other knowledgeable stalker??

Mind you that`s to far forward thinking and beyond you and your divi pals to comprehend..

The last time you were mouthing off i asked you to pick me up on the way up to Foxy`s place if you recall and i said i`d catch the bus back..

You replied that you`d got the shits and couldn't make it?? :wankerzo4:

Your so full of shit .Why would i or anyone want to spoil a good trip by inviting the countries most hated ginger twat .You wont last long on here ,fact ,so make the most of the limited time. By the way ,is it true longshot kicked your scrawney ass or is that just hersay on PFS.

In your short stay ,try to put up a constructive post so that at least people will think 'theres goes dim but he did get out and do it , once'.

Edited by foxdropper

If you remember drooper you did`nt invite me i invited myself and i think that`s what gave you the shits :D

It`s beyond you why the other two Deer are still standing which confirms my suspicions what i already had about you :wankerzo4:

In my stay on here whether it be short or long i can assure you that i`m going to enjoy it :D its just a pity you cant do the same :laugh:

Regarding your concerns about me and the best stalking site on the web and that is to contact Longshot via personal message on the site and he`ll tell you directly what you need to know.

Some regrets i fecking doubt it boy :laugh:

018.jpg

pics are good but the bitching im reading is beta.you lads must have a good dispute about sumit but good read and pics

It`s all about the macho posturing and the reality of being able to carry it off in real life. I mean every one like`s to act hard and look good in front of there mate`s eh Lurcher, even done it myself a few times ;)

Now Brnoboy im sure your aware that things do change sometime`s it`s for the better and some time`s the worst. I have always admired the guy`s who have left there comfort zones to explore new ground,new friends and even new enemies it`s whats called character building. Simple terms it means your balls grow bigger :laugh:

Let me tell you another thing that you probably don't know and that is a good beater who does the odd bit of vermin control on the shoot as well as any unpaid repair work normally take more game than any fecking gun. That`s from knowledge born through experience :D

picture-19.jpg

Funny that,I remember someone once telling me of a skinny ginger wank hiding behind a 'Very Big' chap on here(that by the way is a gent)when someone else off this and other sites wanted to give him a dry slap......'Macho' I don't hink so.............lol

blog_scared_child.jpg

Only the other day martin i had a private message from someone telling me what a wonderful guy you were? When in fact your a big fat lippy fecker and a main member of the back slapping gang who`s frit to death of being revealed as a pretender.

No wonder your feverishly and uncomfortably squirming in your seat.. I can sense it Marty :laugh:

You`ve only been stalking Deer about a third of the time i have and i know feck all so in truth what do you know? You only had your mentor conditions removed off your licence last year and that's why more experienced guy`s and the depth of the water frightens you, that's why you left the PFS site.

You can mingle in and hide amongst the less experienced guy`s on here and it`s only your big purple face that gives you away.

Now about this skinny ginger wank hiding behind a very big chap?? I assume you mean me martin?

Because funny as it sounds i can assure you that the person who told you that is as mixed up as you. You see martin i have never been afraid of coming second never hidden or even made out that i`m something that i`m not.

That's right martin never pretended to be a shooter and never pretended to be a builder unlike some ;)

Next please.. :laugh:

Hi snapshot if you went over this thread in detail without being biased towards anyone you`d identify who started the name calling and who has posted the crap.

Im my opinion to edit out the crap would indeed ruin the "Last Light Stag Post" as would the removal of it.

It`s a bit of jovial banter between the home boy`s and the new boy, you know jostling for position in the play ground pecking order :laugh: and if you haven't noticed received more hits than the majority of other posts on this page.

So it`s obviously interesting to some ;)

Just look at that skinny ginger wank loading another Deer :D

brasshind.jpg

Harry just the sight of those Pro sticks will put the fear of god into quite a few pretender`s on here

Well i would say this is the first bit of hostility i honestly, see on the thread by labeling everyone on here a pretender.......

Now i'm not bias towards anyone on here, but by keeping this crap going is dragging down a good site in my eyes...

i'd of stated the same no matter who started the mud throwing an thats an honest statement.

snap.

With respect snapshot you looking at what you want to see and "your" description of my comments being {see on the thread by labeling everyone on here a pretender.......}

When in fact with define precision i actually wrote "quite a few" by that i meant only a handful ;) because the vast majority are good lads who can give and take a bit of stick.

Your not interested in the initial subject of the post your just having a moan by adding your two pennyworth because that`s what it`s really worth ;)

Enjoy the thread..

Thats fine mate, I'm trying to get the point across that this is a hunting site, We should be here to help each other and enjoy each others posts,

but i find no enjoyment in anything on this thread, light banter is fine by all means but WILL it end as light banter.... i'll wait and see

YOU were NOT singled out by me, i just said this thread needs to be scrubbed........... As it reflects very badly on new members who wish to post any little bit of info they may be thinking about sharing, but with seeing this may think twice.....

YOU are entitled to your two penny's worth as I am mine.....

all the best.............

Snap.