Last light Stag

Just a bit of humor Harry ;) but they don't see it like that?? They find it offencive when they see other`s doing what they do and then feverishly complain and even make excuses about the slightest of things. They dislike like being on the front line by themselves without a bit of back up in other words they congregate together like birds of a feather,lol.

I told thee those sticks would put the fear of god into them :laugh:

That`s a basTURD shot :laugh:

experiencedmesser.jpg

Edited by sheamus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time you met me Mullet you stood there stammering unable to process words and couldn't string a sentence together and i`m 99% sure you`d wet yourself too :laugh: :laugh: Not too clever for a grown man ;)

Then several years later you accused me of ignoring you?? Accept my apologise please i`m sorry..

Now feck off and carry on fisting your bird there`s a good boy, your out of your depth ;) Mind you only an educated person would realise that :laugh:

I take it that the "Deer Farm" comment is suppose to offend me :laugh: As well as Ginger turd, Dim Clown and freckled boy? They probably would off 20 years ago when i was immature and struggling to develop my communication techniques :laugh:

Given enough time you`ll get to where i am now but just remember you`ll always be mentally 20 years behind me,lol.

So now you`ve had your little juvenile outburst would you like to add any comments on the last light stag post, hanging Bino`s like a pretender or Deer control in General??

Sheamus,

You look a bit of an amature photographer to me. :o

For a real posing pic you should have a Roe sack with your machete laid on top. The rifle (I take it you used one?) should be propped against the sticks (bolt open to avoid flack from safty nuts) and your Lurchers, sorry..... "Deer hounds" should be more visible than just a set of distant eyes.

Stick with it and you'll get there one day. :laugh:

Mark.

That`s a nice welcome Drooper.. Could`nt you have just put good shot,lol. Or asked why there wasn't three on the deck instead of one like any other knowledgeable stalker??

Mind you that`s to far forward thinking and beyond you and your divi pals to comprehend..

The last time you were mouthing off i asked you to pick me up on the way up to Foxy`s place if you recall and i said i`d catch the bus back..

You replied that you`d got the shits and couldn't make it?? :wankerzo4: