Last light Stag

I thought i`d post a picture just for the back slappers gang :laugh: any chance i can join this merry throng only i "crave acceptance" (Bald stokie saying) :laugh:

I promise to hang my optics just for the posing aspect every time i take a picture :D

wannabe.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i`d post a picture just for the back slappers gang :laugh: any chance i can join this merry throng only i "crave acceptance" (Bald stokie saying) :laugh:

I promise to hang my optics just for the posing aspect every time i take a picture :D

wannabe.jpg

Do you want your back slapped or your leg pulled? Ugly beast, bad shot.

I see Vim has returned .

Why did you leave Passion for Stalking ? I thought you were a God on that site :clapper:

Get some pics put up of those monster stags then ;)

The thing is with people like you Foxy is that your always looking for some kind of figure or character to "Hero worship" and perhaps that's why you considered me a God :laugh:

But in truth i`m just a normal person with probably less tolerances than most that tells it exactly the way i see it. That upsets people, mostly the pretender`s amongst us..

Harry just imagine the ecological impact that those green poxy cane`s have on the environment as well as the carbon footprint they create as well as leave. I rather use two fecking Broom stails..

Plus there a dead give away and sure sign of a messer ;)

I see Vim has returned .

Why did you leave Passion for Stalking ? I thought you were a God on that site :clapper:

Get some pics put up of those monster stags then ;)

The thing is with people like you Foxy is that your always looking for some kind of figure or character to "Hero worship" and perhaps that's why you considered me a God :laugh:

But in truth i`m just a normal person with probably less tolerances than most that tells it exactly the way i see it. That upsets people, mostly the pretender`s amongst us..

Harry just imagine the ecological impact that those green poxy cane`s have on the environment as well as the carbon footprint they create as well as leave. I rather use two fecking Broom stails..

Plus there a dead give away and sure sign of a messer ;)

I'd have thought that a sure sign of a messer is not whether you hang your bins on your sticks or what kind of sticks you use, a better sign would be someone that feels the need to go out specifically to take a picture to put on a forum (and one just to try and wind people up at that) instead of just getting on with their stalking and keeping quiet when they have nothing to contribute. :thumbdown:

when they have nothing to contribute. :thumbdown:

Murph i see that experienced guy`s frighten you too :laugh: i suppose knowledge can be a scary thing especially if you own only part of it :D

Marty like murph say`s just get on with your stalking and don't let other people`s opinions worry you ole pal ;)

I take this that i wont be welcomed into this happy throng :laugh: and will always be considered as an interloper?? :D

Why the concern Martin?? You seem to be afraid of being labeled a messer?? A sure sign of a beginner if you ask me :laugh: Why did`nt you just put nice one Sheamus, good shot :clapper: instead of writing an unsure attempt to define which category you sit in??

Stop being a knobber sheamus, do you have a problem with fellow hunting folk...? Or do you just like the aggro..

You seem to want to inflame the situation Ian?? But in response to your question i`d like to confirm that i don't have a problem.. It`s the other`s with the inferior complex that do :D

Lighten up and enjoy the picture`s..