• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorted mate managed to get the day off work, think theres 10 kits jsut counted them there unless 1 or 2 were hiding.

Hi grant i stay in larbert and have a few good working polecats at the moment but would be happy to take a few good jills of your hands if you find you have any left after youve taken your pick pm me with details when you get a chnce thanks

• 2 weeks later...
http://387690510fc89b3936e0adb15375398f99340c8.jpg

few pictures this picture with the jill aint as good but i turned my flash off on the phone.

Awryt mate. If u have any jills left I would be more than happy to take them off your hands. I stay in kennoway so can pick them up if would prefer? pm if you have any left cheers

just to say a would'nt mind a couple of kits off you i would even pay nb a stay near glasgow so if yer ever through give us a shout and i would meet u .

thanks shaun

Edited by shaunpauls7

Nice one grant-c

Its brilliant to see someone who cares where there kitts get re homed

There are unfortuneatly to many keepers who treat there ferrets like s**t and it really

pis*es me off that the ferret works it heart out for you and they get kept if filth and not even

fed or watered properly Thank good its only a very small lazy minority that do this

Well done grant you are a very good example of a ferret keeper

aye mate theres 3 whites 1 sandy and i think the rest will be dark ill probably keep the darkest jill a white the sandy and the hob so ill probably keep 4 for myself got a lot on next year my mates breeding his jill the last of a line he had when he stayed down hampshire 1 of the best ferrets iv seen work so hopefully all gos well with her there aint been any luck with her last litters so shes the last hope lol but ill keep 4 of mine and take a few off him if all gos well so should be plenty for what iv got next year, u breeding any of yours this year mate?

edited cause my spellings shite haha.

aye mate. My two albinos are about to pop :thumbs: and the wee poleys on a phantom. :wallbash: