• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont want to count my chickens before theyve hatched but iv bred a very dark jill of mine great worker great finder and used a sandy hob iv got over her, again great worker and shes pumping the pounds on etc so if all gos well ill have a litter of kits soon, probably be a mixture of colours but i aint really bothered.

be a while before theyre ready shes due in 2 weeks so talking a good while before theyre ready but id rather try and get things sorted sooner than later, so if all gos well ill take what i want and the rest will be free, anybody in fife wants any give me a pm and i could meet you somewhere or i travel to glasgow quite regular kincardine way or forth road bridge way it doesnt matter could meet somebody on the way.

wont be giving any to arseholes so if you think its ok for ferrets to trepse around in their own pish dont bother pming me decent lads only.

:clapper::clapper::clapper:
  • 2 weeks later...
Aye theyl be good ferrets mate just be happy to see them goin to decent lads, tryin to get the day off work mate so hopefully a can get it off to go. U goin?

sure am bud :drink:

nice 1 mate hopefully see you there but struggling to get a swap for sunday so might not make it.

Aye theyl be good ferrets mate just be happy to see them goin to decent lads, tryin to get the day off work mate so hopefully a can get it off to go. U goin?

sure am bud :drink:

nice 1 mate hopefully see you there but struggling to get a swap for sunday so might not make it.

hope you make it bud.