Right i'm in the Yorkshire area, and have an ex workin Saluki bitch, don't know if she was any good or anything, just a few scars, but she seems too gentle and 'loving', loyal for me to think she was any good, didn't like our cat at first though.

Finding it really hard to find a good second dog though, want something with a bit of feather, but dont want to pay a fourtune, anyone got a crap working dog i can just buy as a pet?

Posted in the wanted section anyway so if you can help, do!

Not posting any pics of my bitch, they're all of her on the bloody sofa, working dog my arse!

Nice to meet you all anyways.

try rescue centres thery have loads of lurchers all kinds of shapes and sizes theres a gud one in hampole doncaster if u wana try that dog out get in touch gud luk luv

hello and welcome so are you not even thinking of workin your future dogs.

Nah, i'm a bit of a wus, dont mind other people doin it at all, but not for me. I like the showin side of things, and tryin a bit of lure coursin this year. Told you I was a girl! :icon_redface:

Cheers guys, was expecting loads of sexist jokes and that! obviously had you all down wrong!

Sure theres time yet!

if you were expecting loads of sexist jokes then why post that you were a girl ?? but hello and welcome to the mad house.

welcome hunting life!

would you not even consider trying your saluki x my lurcher is so calm and gentle at home, good with my three year old daughter and fine with the cat, she picks up on my vibes if i'm calm and i tell her to leave it (i.e the cat) she will lie down and chill, but you bring her to a field she knows we're on the hunt!

and just because your a girl don't mean you can't hunt! i'm a girlie and i hunt as often as i can

good luck with the coursing hun

all the best lurcher lass x

Right i'm in the Yorkshire area, and have an ex workin Saluki bitch, don't know if she was any good or anything, just a few scars, but she seems too gentle and 'loving', loyal for me to think she was any good, didn't like our cat at first though.

Finding it really hard to find a good second dog though, want something with a bit of feather, but dont want to pay a fourtune, anyone got a crap working dog i can just buy as a pet?

Posted in the wanted section anyway so if you can help, do!

Not posting any pics of my bitch, they're all of her on the bloody sofa, working dog my arse!

Nice to meet you all anyways.

[/quo hi there

Lurcher Lass, I cant take her out properly as I adopted her from an organisation and its part of the adoption agreement that I wont work her.

I think she must have been a night dog as i took her out last night , to the fields, at dusk and she was so tuned in, so different than when we're out during the day!