hi all been out of greyhounds for a long tme,15 years to be honest used to go down bedwellty track but now shut i want a bitch pup.Ready to run on the skewen track this summer,good money paid for right bitch.
none out there then are there

I got a couple o mates raacing your way il ask if they know anything and if i can give one in particulars number to you [bANNED TEXT]... hopefully be able to help you!!!

Gaz

hi all been out of greyhounds for a long tme,15 years to be honest used to go down bedwellty track but now shut i want a bitch pup.Ready to run on the skewen track this summer,good money paid for right bitch.
none out there then are there

I got a couple o mates raacing your way il ask if they know anything and if i can give one in particulars number to you [bANNED TEXT]... hopefully be able to help you!!!

Gaz

Skewen ??? you'll be lucky !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest jade19

can get you a dog sent over if you want mate any class you like money is the key what you wanting to spend ? i can get for a dog that will make a good en for about the 1000 - 1500 but thats a dog that hasnt done it yet but siblings are if you want a dog thats doing time and worth backing it will be about the 3k mark can put you on to a lad if you like .

if its just a dog to beat the graders your after and are willing to wait for a win then £500-£1000 depend on whats about if you go a sales at a track its mostly crap but they will grade and come for pennys .