lamping for ginger!!!

Guest Frank
Hi guys some nice gear you have!!! I always find it interesting seeing what other people use and what they find works!! frank thanks for info on the long range rigs , I was drawn to the 6.5-284 because of the high BC of 6.5 bullets and the long range accuracy, I am using the a-max because they buck the wind well because of the high BC ( 550 ) and when used for hunting they sure do expand!!!!!!! Foxshot seen your pictures on your forum , well impresssed with your days hunting . Oh yes went with varmartin bunnie bashing got 22 rabbits so went to varmartins for barbe-que and had barbied rabbit and venison kebabs ( very nice!! ) Thanks varmartin. All the best everyone........... RAY.......... :good::good:

Thanks very much Ray. :good:

Frank.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest varmartin

resizewizard1bbq0hy.jpg

Just to show all that the proof is in the cooking!!!

them there are Rabbit legs on the BBQ basted in a special sauce home made by Varminter and cooked by varmartin.

And they were bloody lovely!!

Guest Frank
resizewizard1bbq0hy.jpg

Just to show all that the proof is in the cooking!!!

them there are Rabbit legs on the BBQ basted in a special sauce home made by Varminter and cooked by varmartin.

And they were bloody lovely!!

They look Lovely and tasty. :yes::good: Mmmmm :D

Frank.

Guest varmartin

Ha Frank, nice to see the pics of the foxes you took last winter . Some of them look like big BIG dog foxes. And them Hairs too... we dont see them much in cornwall.never eaten hairs iether `well not that type any way ha ha :icon_redface: what do the fury type taste like mate?

cheers varmartin.

ps what loads do you use in your cz .223...i like 60 vmax.makes rabbits explode!!!! :yahoo: