Deerstalking and Boar Puppies

On behalf of a friend. A litter of German Pointer x bavarian bloodhounds. The breeding is a very successful mix for a stalkers dog for blood trailing and is used often in Europe.

The Pointer bitch is a stalkers dog and the B.bloodhound father is from working lines.

2x chocolate bitch puppy and a black dog puppy available. £200. Available mid may. Both parents are german (bitch brought to UK in whelp). PM me for contact info.

Edited by farlap

On behalf of a friend. A litter of German Pointer x bavarian bloodhounds. The breeding is a very successful mix for a stalkers dog for blood trailing and is used often in Europe.

The Pointer bitch is a stalkers dog and the B.bloodhound father is from working lines.

2x chocolate bitch puppy and a black dog puppy available. £200. Available mid may. Both parents are german (bitch brought to UK in whelp). PM me for contact info.

do you have any photos?

do you have any photos?

not yet....they are still very young.....i will get them in a week or so.

Black dog now sold but possibly a solid liver dog available is someone specifically wants a male.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...