A reet tricky conundrum!

Has anybody read any of the new Sean Frain trilogy of books recently released? I'm in two minds whether to buy one (but which?), all three or just say "f**k it" and stick to reading his late father Brian's stuff. (RIP).

You been on the meths Cragman :blink: Nearly bought the one on Garys Middletons dogs from Gylnn Jones a couple of weeks ago, he said it was selling well, but chose Dave Harcombes book every mans hand instead and enjoyed it :good: . Think the Whiterush moor?? book looks pants but not seen the one on fox control.

Well, I bought Sean Frains new book on the Middleton strain of terrier...........and although I only started reading it tonight I think its head and shoulders above his other books. And only a couple of drawings :D:good:

Well, I bought Sean Frains new book on the Middleton strain of terrier...........and although I only started reading it tonight I think its head and shoulders above his other books. And only a couple of drawings :D:good:

SO THEN TO PUT THAT INTO CONTEXT

HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE BIGGEST LOAD OF SHITE EVER PUBLISHED ......MAKES IT SHITE AND STILL NOT WORTH THE MONEY :D

:D:D:D im actually thinking of "commisioning" SF to do a few drawings for my next book...I wonder how much he would charge for the front cover??????.....

Save your money JD, i'll get some samples from my daughters pre-school :D

SO THEN TO PUT THAT INTO CONTEXT

HEAD AND SHOULDERS ABOVE THE BIGGEST LOAD OF SHITE EVER PUBLISHED ......MAKES IT SHITE AND STILL NOT WORTH THE MONEY :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::good:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see there's someone in this months EDRD letter page not too happy with the book either :D

Just finished reading EDRD, your right Stabs, think he upset somebody with his research :yes:

:D:D:D im actually thinking of "commisioning" SF to do a few drawings for my next book...I wonder how much he would charge for the front cover??????.....

What were you thinking of having done JD?.............maybe a hawk with a tiger in its talons and a ferret gripping it by the throat whilst holding a fox or something :blink: ............but done in poster paint with a very wide brush.......... :yes:

JOEB

According to folk writing on smoochers, they edit articles at the CMsW...So there you have it, Frain's work was feckin' brilliant ALL the time, it's just that it was "kept from us", we were deprived. It could also explain why Plummers work was shite. I knew all along that he was genuine. :blink:

Fellman - Don't you go tut-tutting Mr Frains books now . If you did'nt pick up his new Middleton biography 6 times at least Sun'....... I'm a chinaman :yes: . Newboy and I had a heck of a job persuading him not to buy it :D .

To make things even worse , he was'nt happy getting one free copy of Countrymaids from there stand - he had to take 2!!! :blink: . You work that one out :ph34r: ......... :11: .

Maybe the big man ran out of bog paper Chief :D and has a woncky table indoors :D

JOEB