Holes?

Guest MOLLY

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pics we are seeing now are different to those first posted arnt they Molly .The recent pics are moles as you have gathered but the first pics were definately old rat holes .You all know Im right so lets not bicker about it . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest MOLLY
The pics we are seeing now are different to those first posted arnt they Molly .The recent pics are moles as you have gathered but the first pics were definately old rat holes .You all know Im right so lets not bicker about it . :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thats because the garden has been rotorvated since the 1st pics :blink: The holes are exactly the same, its just now the ground is level you can see the tunnels appearing. If you had been here and seen them for yourself you would have known what i was on about ;)

The larger looking well worn hole was very old, dogs showed no interest whatsoever.

Whatever they are, they have stayed away for nearly 2 wks but are now back with vengance, around one single plant i counted 7 holes today. Will they be coming where the plants are because, watering them will attract the worms?

MOLL.

i think they are rat holes. Are you sure you know what rat holes are millet !!! :D:D

I'll have a look up moll, need to see the cottage anyway :), might be tempted to move in to your nice rural area :D.... thats if you can wait till I'm back...

:cry: :kiss: Uh oh...i can see a three-some on the cards....... :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: :whistle:

Guest MOLLY

I am the townie in the countryside :cry: ....i used to love moles.

Now i just want them all eradicated asap :realmad:

This was a lovely level, newly sown lawn, lovingly rotorvated, raked 3 times, grass seed sown, compost applied on top, followed by pelleted manure, and watered twice every day just 2 days ago, and just look at it now..........

And this is after i raked out the tunnels from yesterday, you can see the tunnels moving you know they are digging right next to you but cant do a bloody thing about it...i tried to dig it up but the bloody thing just vanished :blink:

And the rest of the garden is going the same way :cray: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY
Never mind those silly rat holes Moll, we want to know about where Ians going to sleep when he comes up. i thought there was only one bed.... :yes::tongue2: :kiss:

Probably in his own bed when he gets home, i dont live on the other side of the planet.

We dont all share the same fantasies as you ;)

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY
I think the lady doth protest too strongly..... :yes: make sure you video it Moll :good:

How does a simple...No, not my scene sound then, strong or weak?

Dont know how your mind works but i dont find it as amusing as you seem to, but then again i dont find any of the butt boy jokes funny either :blink:

MOLL.

Guest MOLLY
They're (mole) probably only there because you are watering the areas for the plants/lawn.

Definately, i actually watched one pop its head up the other night in the new lawn (well i say lawn :cry: !)

The traps and shotgun are arriving this weekend :D

MOLL.

Guest Know Fack all

Molly dont put the compost on the seeded areas of your lawn.

Compost is to acidic for grass to grow at its best imo.

If there is one thing I know about its Lawns and landscaping.

I can give you some good advice on getting a good lawn, if you need it. :good:

In exchange for a pair of the finest mole skin slippers after the trapping session. :tongue2: