As advertised a bit ago i still have my little JR dog for sale 5mnths old..

Tan and white in colour Well bred little dog. He is a great little dog who is feared of nothing. Would make fab show dog. Not seen anything as he always at the yard with me upto now (with the horse) Great with other dogs altough if he gets picked on he will take them om size no problem !! lol

The picture i have a few mnths ago grown up a little since and is a nice sort.

This is a very reluctant sale but has to go as My curcumstances have changed...Be very sad to see him go. (not really wha i want )

In warrington cheshire and want around £200 for him. Wormed and vac upto date.

Cheers Kitty

13012009141.jpg

• 1 month later...
lovely pup is he docked

Yes hes docked. Been having second thoughts about selling this pup but its not a great time to have a pup around at the min as im short of time.

So hes still up for sale. Wanted offers around the £200 mark but will take £150 for him. He needs to go asap.

Hes goulde (sp) bred and smart looking pup with lots or protential.

If anyone interested can PM OR phone 07709187685

Cheers Kitty

lovely pup is he docked

Yes hes docked. Been having second thoughts about selling this pup but its not a great time to have a pup around at the min as im short of time.

So hes still up for sale. Wanted offers around the £200 mark but will take £150 for him. He needs to go asap.

Cheers Kitty

any up to date pic's... :victory:
lovely pup is he docked

Cheers Kitty

Not that you can see him properly on will get some up to date one and put them on tom.

Cheers Kitty

lovely pup is he docked

Cheers Kitty

Not that you can see him properly on will get some up to date one and put them on tom.

Cheers Kitty

Hi you still got the dog forsale we are in manchester