DOnt Matter Lads Keeping It :D

AYE USE THE PIECE OF JUNK AS A DOOR STOP OR SOMETHING :icon_redface:

:wankerzo4: leave the lad alone, im sure you dont have the best of everything do'ya ?

Cheers pal , FLATCAP your not perfect are you eh ,

YES I AM ;););)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im keeping it know :) Too Attached lol

thanks For Good Comment :)

youd have more look throwing that beast at the pigeon pal....... bet me bowels shove more power... in fact id let you shoot me in the ballacks with it. hahahahaha :haha:

PIGEON PLUCKER IF THA WANTS A FIGHT GET TO BARNSLEY NAR ILL WAIT FOR YOU AND ILL KNCK WI WELSH HEAD OFF THI SHOLDER , IM NOT LIEING GET TO BARNSLEY NAR YOU LONG HAIRED c**t ILL KILL YOU

it just gets you mad people dont know you dont know what you like just judge you by what youve got , arronpigeonplucker doesnt have a clue about field sports hes had more topic on how is this done . are these any good , plucker learn something about life instead off been a tosser , start buying country mans weekly you might learn a thing or two ,

thanks Don Entleast Someone Know How Far To Go :thumbs:

doe anyone want to swap me a desent sling shot and £30 for my hansan mod s60 , barnsley area

Pm me if intrested

does the gun come with the chop sticks and is the trigger as sensative as you and next time your up the market get me a rabbit :D:D