ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

Well not alot to add , exactly what longdog said in his earlier post.

mark packed in at 1 hour50 mins, complaining of the lack of rabbits, we had exactly 20 ( 9 to cat and 11 to bruce, cat missing 5 and bruce missing 2. with bruce to run next.)

I repeatedly asked mark to carry on as we would probably got in the high 30's but he was adamant he was packing in.

To be honest i was very dissapointed :( as i have been getting on with mark as of late, and i thought this was a poor show.

anyway well done to ldr and bruce . heres a pic at the end of night :thumbs:

DSCF0813.jpg

what was jackerbricks reason for jacking?

mark complained at the lack of rabbits :blink: and ok 20 might not be a huge score but we still had 1 hour 10 mins to run , and would have got in to the 3o's.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mark packed in at 1 hour50 mins, complaining of the lack of rabbits, we had exactly 20 ( 9 to cat and 11 to bruce, cat missing 5 and bruce missing 2. with bruce to run next.)

I repeatedly asked mark to carry on as we would probably got in the high 30's but he was adamant he was packing in.

To be honest i was very dissapointed :( as i have been getting on with mark as of late, and i thought this was a poor show.

DSCF0813.jpg

what was jackerbricks reason for jacking?

mark complained at the lack of rabbits :blink: and ok 20 might not be a huge score but we still had 1 hour 10 mins to run , and would have got in to the 3o's.

it seems odd as its the same for both dogs? why would the lack of rabbits have effected things?

DSCF0813.jpg

THATS A CRACKING PICTURE,WOULD I BE RIGHT IN SAYING MARK UNZIPPED YOUR JACKET AND STUD NEXT TO THE ARROW FOR THE PICTURE........................OR DID YOU SNEAKILY UNZIP YOUR JACKET THEN ZIP IT BACK UP BEFORE MARK NOTICED.........YOU SAID YOU WERE STARTING TO GET ON .....I THINK THINGS HAVE JUST CHANGED.

THATS A CRACKING PICTURE,WOULD I BE RIGHT IN SAYING MARK UNZIPPED YOUR JACKET AND STUD NEXT TO THE ARROW FOR THE PICTURE........................OR DID YOU SNEAKILY UNZIP YOUR JACKET THEN ZIP IT BACK UP BEFORE MARK NOTICED.........YOU SAID YOU WERE STARTING TO GET ON .....I THINK THINGS HAVE JUST CHANGED.

Watcha ya spewing freak.......just woke up :D

well ive had some laughs over the years but this clip is a fecking classic that clown with the harpies as caused some grief on here and using every computer in the asylum to get on here but now they are nowhere to be seen where are you hiding you wankers why aint you on the dance floor with the rest of dancing to the new number one hit

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...0a83ef07ebb359a

well ive had some laughs over the years but this clip is a fecking classic that clown with the harpies as caused some grief on here and using every computer in the asylum to get on here but now they are nowhere to be seen where are you hiding you wankers why aint you on the dance floor with the rest of dancing to the new number one hit

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/index.ph...0a83ef07ebb359a

They must be the 5 anon users who are reading :bye:

That end of night photo .... :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: ... I nearly fell off my chair!!!!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Classic!

Really chuffed you and Bruce won it - doubly so with Bruce being a rescue pony :clapper:

IMO the best man and dog won it. Well done you, for sticking with it and putting up with all the crap :victory: