ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting, and never killed any sheep on the way

What a childish, bitter and vindictive attitude. Why dont you put your hands on your hips and scream and stamp your foot as well. Utter twat. Ian was right to ban you look at how you turn when you dont get things your way :thumbdown::thumbdown:

well mb has made a lot of (damageing replies) to othere people over the years he was on here. if he dosent like a bit back tuff lamping isnt about just a dog its about a man with a lamp aswell its a team. mark showed everyone he was a the bad part of his lamping team so if he cant take people talking about how he was the wearst part of any of the lamping teams in the full compatishion. he shouldnt of jacked as a bad sportsman in the final if he was a dog alot of people whould of had him put to sleep.

and really arses like "stickle brick/lucky and mark fat jacker/ wilf didn't even enter but seem unable to shut up"

after 40 pages you could only come up with 4 names ????, but your right i did'nt enter as my dogs are'nt good enough.... ;)

but if i did i would'nt go telling the world there the best thing since sliced bread either, just to be made to look like a total dick when the time comes.... :rolleyes:

Guest white09
.... the internet authorities ..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :toast:

Can you give us the details of where to report, as several of us have open threats from some of your minions. Tit for tat, as the saying goes.

What a tosser! :laugh:

dont go down that road lg,a grass is a grass,

Is it true that chartpolski is a police grass? and SS as put up his true account of the lamping comp final on HU?

Edited by white09

Can you give us the details of where to report, as several of us have open threats from some of your minions. Tit for tat, as the saying goes.

Is it true that chartpolski is a police grass? and SS as put up his true account of the lamping comp final on HU?

SS has put up his version of the final, which surprisingly is the same as marks, but thats what mates are for, like i said to mark earlier on the phone, just because you and SS agree dont make it so, me and tomo agree but that dont make it so in your eyes!!!!

it'll just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on................. :doh:

Very convienient that this is your first post and what a suprise your username is very original.......lol

i would have a night out with chartpolski any time,he knows to many real dog men to be the grass you say he is,

I agree completly i`d have a night out with Chartpolski too.

Guest white09

i would have a night out with chartpolski any time,he knows to many real dog men to be the grass you say he is,

Thats not what ive read on HU about a telephone call made today saying hes phoned the police :whistling:

how sad,didnt he win on the fens and get to the final of this competion with the same dog,also do well at all the racing through out the country i thought this was a hunting site,how does one man create so much interest????????and still take it to the point he puts up,well this has been reported to the internet authoritys as theres a lot of damaging replies in here so hopefully this site will be closeddown as its no longer a site related with hunting, and never killed any sheep on the way

I dont think you've given that much thought...................do you not think the antis report this site day in day out, when people post illegal ppics and the like???

what happens to the site???????????

NOTHING!!!!!!!!

I was being sarcastic piggy :whistling:

i whould rather trust someone like cp than someone that comes on here admiting to reporting peoples coments on here & trying to get the site closed down grass grass grass i wish we could stop grasses like this one ones & for all :no: