ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations LDR and Bruce touch of class that last photo with the T-Shirt :clapper: bit of an anti-climax the way it finished he should have carried on a lot can happen in the time that was left. Still waiting to hear from him I see where's all the fudd's that were slagging the comp now?

ldr , you will never know !!!! lol :clapper:

hey harpies where are you now coz you aint singing anymore !!!

well one thing has come out of this , i think we can safely put the old wise tale ' a dog is like it's owner' to bed, marks dog aint no jacker but he is ;)

joking aside , well done to both dogs

but the biggest hands together should go to ldr and bruce who didnt really rise to the bait that much during the comp .

well done fella

and mark ...... theres always next year to prove you have the best dog :)

Edited by chimp
Well not alot to add , exactly what longdog said in his earlier post.

mark packed in at 1 hour50 mins, complaining of the lack of rabbits, we had exactly 20 ( 9 to cat and 11 to bruce, cat missing 5 and bruce missing 2. with bruce to run next.)

I repeatedly asked mark to carry on as we would probably got in the high 30's but he was adamant he was packing in.

To be honest i was very dissapointed :( as i have been getting on with mark as of late, and i thought this was a poor show.

anyway well done to ldr and bruce . heres a pic at the end of night :thumbs:

DSCF0813.jpg

THATS A CRACKING PICTURE,WOULD I BE RIGHT IN SAYING MARK UNZIPPED YOUR JACKET AND STUD NEXT TO THE ARROW FOR THE PICTURE........................OR DID YOU SNEAKILY UNZIP YOUR JACKET THEN ZIP IT BACK UP BEFORE MARK NOTICED.........YOU SAID YOU WERE STARTING TO GET ON .....I THINK THINGS HAVE JUST CHANGED.

The tshirt was done ages ago before my heat with lamp+battery and he was told that if he beat me, he'd be given the tshirt to wear for the final, it was only a wind up as mark always states he's just a big wind up merchant so i've no doubt he'll see the funny side of it too........... :laugh::laugh: