ldr-----mark brick???????????????????????????????

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take this to heart as it's only a bit of fun :laugh: type in user name "I'm a Numpty" passsword: "I don't want to learn feck all!! about anything" it'll take you straight into the Hunters United forum

Tom

ill ask again, im on HU but forgot how to get on ther can anyone help me out?
Edited by Foxgun Tom
;)This just in MB was out with the lamp last night to prove a point

:clapper: :clapper:

Holy shit Undi! :blink:

Where was that taken mate? I'd guess Australia, pre mixy? :hmm:

I would agree mate...someone put it up in the trappers section and I pinched it for a laugh ;) ;)

hello folks i aint been on for a while because i got fed up with all the arguing about coursing dogs and the shit being put up about salukies i was in converstion with a friend today and he told me that mark had made reference on one of the chat boxes ive got the link but cant get on that i was supposed to have seen miles bitch jack in his match with mark well i would like to publically state that this is total bollocks and i never seen nothing of the sort nor did i at any time ever say this this what i seen on that day apart from a few friends who i trust as always been kept to myself as was agreed on the day between the four of us who was there . what i will say about miles bitch is this she was 16mths old or there abouts at the time she was immaculately turned out her first hare (i thought she was slipped to close to cover myself) she ran very nice as he was a strong hare and anyone watching could tell he had been run before she boxed it up very well and got it back of the game crop because of her immaturity she tried to kill him just a little to early and was very unlucky to miss it and it made good into the game crop believe me that was one very lucky hare her second hare she was slipped on was only fifty yards from a hedge with a large dyke the other side and the hare was long gone before she was hardly of the slip on her third run the hare was a realun and the course lasted about two and half mins and she drilled it all sorts on some seed before taking it onto a hard track repeatedly breaking him up and down the track then into some cover bringing him back out onto the seed before throwing about two metres to strike bringing it to an end in fine style. what i look for in a coursing animal that young bitch had in abundance speed stamina a very good mouth with a very good coursing brain and any dogman worth his salt could tell from the outset that young bitch was going to mature into a very good animal indeed and there would always be room for her in my kennels

in the past ive had a few arguments on here with people about dogs but thats the internet for you i suppose but anyone who knows me personally will agree i dont tell lies about dogs and if i give my word to some one i always stick to it hence why ive said nothing about this publically before because its been none of my buisiness to pass comment and it was agreed on the day that nothing would be said. but the last thing in that bitches make up is quit theres to much quality in her for that and i dont like my name being used to spread bullshit and lies

I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT IT BROOKIE I THINK MILES KNOW'S THAT YOUR A GENUINE COURSING MAN WHO SPEAKS AS HE FINDS AND WOULDN'T OF SAID THAT AND IT'S JUST THAT TWISTED CXXT WHO'S TRYING TO STIR SHIT,IV'E ALSO RAN AGAINST THIS BITCH WHICH SHOWED A TOUCH OF CLASS ON THE DAY AND WILL DEFINATLEY BE A ONE TO WATCH FOR NEXT SEASON.

Let me say,- I have known Chartpolski for a long time now, and i have never met a more genuine and honest man. A genuine dog man also, doing more in a week than most do in a year. Its an honour to call him my friend. I would trust this man with my life, and i don't say that lightly.

The same goes for LDR. ( Danny )

Two of the very best.

Edited by Gin

I think the last 3 posts show the class of some genuine dog lads, lads who probaly own dogs a lot of folk would love to own..........it puts the shameless boasting and nonsense talk of an overweight lunatic starkly into perspective.

All joking aside and this thread has been very funny despite what ya man MB may think (he was quiet happy to have a 30 pager about the Warrener as I remember and spout all unproven nonsense about him).......I think the last 3 posts are a fitting close to this thread, what a difference between MB and some proper dog lads.

Well done again LDR and may MB fade away as nuts like him surely must ;)

Edited by WILF
Guest silver09

WELL,WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT 59 PAGES AND HARDLY A TRUE LINE WROTE,WELL BROOKIE I WILL STATE I NEVER SAID SAID TO ANYONE MILES DOG JACKED AND IF I DID SEE IT JACK DONT WORRY BETWEEN ME AND YOU WE WOULD OF TOLD THE WORLD,NOW TO THE 16 MONTH OLD DOG,HE THREW THE CHALLANGE NOT ME SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS HE MUSNT OF KNOWN HIS DOG AS YOU COULDNT PRAISE CAT ENOUGH AND SLATE MILES,BUT WHAT I DID SAY I THINK CAT WOULD WIN 5 OUT OF 7 TIMES ON THE FENS AGAINST HIS DOG AND YES BROOKIE YOU AGREED AND DONT WORRY FOLKS I TOLD MILES THAT,NOW TO THE LAMPING COMP YES I WALKED WHY BECAUSE IT WASNT NO COMPETION I TRAVELLED 1200 MILES TO RUN 60 RABBITS NOT 5 IN THE 1ST HR :clapper::clapper: I DIDNT SEE 59 PAGES ON WHEN I BEAT MILES OR TOMO :clapper::clapper: BUT IF THIS IS WHAT FLOATS ALL YOUR BOATS WELL KEEP ON :sick: MOST OF YOU ARE TO GUTLESS TO POST UNDER YOUR PROPER NAMES,AND MAX I WILL ANSWER YOU PM HERE I CONGRATULATED LDR ON THE NIGHT SEVERAL TIMES ON HUNTERS UNITED AND SEVERAL TIMES ON THE PHONE AND IAM SURE THATS ENOUGH ;) ;)I REMEMBER WHEN THIS COMPETION STARTED LDR COULDNT GET 16 PEOPLE TO ENTER MAYBE NEXT YR HE MIGHT GET 16 BUT NEVER HAS ONE OF YOU EXCEPTED MY CHALLANGE DOWN HERE GOT TO BE UP THERE ON YOUR GROUND WELL AT LEAST I GOT TO THE FINAL AND WOULD OF WON UNDER PROPER RULES THIS ROAD WALKING AND WANTING TO DRIVE TO OTHER SPOTS ISNT FOR ME IN A 3 HR COMP,LOOK AT THE PHOTOS OF WOODGAS LAMPING SURELY HE COULD PRODUCE LAND WHICH HAD RABBITS ON :laugh::laugh: NOW TO THE FOOLS WHO WHICH TO THREATEN ME HURRY UP IAM WAITING ONE THING IS I WONT RUN I WILL BE AT THE ESSEX GAME FAIR THIS YR AND A FEW BIRD SHOWS SO HURRY UP :laugh: AND DONT WORY I WONT BE ANSWERING TO THIS AS IAM ON A PROPER SITE WERE THERE IS NT A LOAD OF KIDS WRITING SHIT,ANYONE WHO CAN SAVE THERE POCKET MONEY I HAVE £500 HERE ON CAT,CANT DO LADY SHES IN PUP ON BIG NUMBERS DOWN HERE YOU CAN FIND ME ON HUNTERS UNITED SO JUST PM ME THERE :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:ps brookie maybe a couple of pms will refresh your memory on what you thought of miles and his dog i saved em for you mate,

Edited by silver09