Limited edition prints available, proceeds to BAD-UK, Available at EDRD show

As you can see in my new avataar a drawing of me and my Foxmask sporran being ragged by a Patterdale Terrier

David Harcombe of EDRD Magazine kindly donated the original drawings to raise funds for BADA-UK the Lymes disease charity and they will soon be available, for a raffle or auction? I'm gonna get them specially mounted with a copy of the original article and my reply which David assures me will be included in next months isssue, In the meantime there are a no: of limited edition prints put together in a top quality double mount, in full colour with the title EDRD magazine depicting me getting my foxmask sporran nailed by a Welsh lads patterdale!! These prints depict an actual event that took place at the Midland Game Fair some years ago the prints are limited to 150 I'll have some prints available at the EDRD show on the 9th August If anyone on here is interested please pm me for price!

Tom

don,t forget mine tom :D

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished the box for the champion terrier at the earthdog running dog show, awaiting the arrival of the brass name plate to go on the front of the box to finish it off it should arrive thursday morning sayin "Earthdog Runningdog 2009 Champion Terrier"

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

We'll get some better pictures up tomorrow when we have daylight

Just finished the box for the champion terrier at the earthdog running dog show, awaiting the arrival of the brass name plate to go on the front of the box to finish it off it should arrive thursday morning sayin "Earthdog Runningdog 2009 Champion Terrier"

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

Nice bit of Cake and coffee! Terrier Box is ok aswell! :thumbs:

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

it that show this Sunday comeing ?

Never mind the EDRD SHOW! Is the Chocolate sponge going to . . . . . . . . . THE EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW This Sunday 9th August 2009!!

The chocolate cake is made by young joes mum, young joe is Teesdale rabbiter on this site, a nice young man who's mother always sends him to a show or game fair with a large chocolate cake and a big pan of chicken curry, its the only reason we let him come with us, we are going down to the show on sat. morning so I don't think the cake will see sunday

IMG_9756.jpg

IMG_9765.jpg

it that show this Sunday comeing ?

yes the show is this sunday ....

great ad in the c.m.w this week jh.

lots of interest in your goods at the show . guys are asking if your going think youv,e got are lass working for you .is she on commission she,s selling your goods to everyone who phone,s up . and the phone hasn,t stoped all day eventualy went flat

THE EARTH DOG RUNNING DOG SHOW AND FINALS AND THE DERBYSHIRE BULL CROSS CHAMPIONSHIPS 9TH AUGUST 2009 AT FRIDEN DALE NEAR NEWHAVEN JUST OFF THE A515 BUXTON TO ASHBOURNE ROAD DERBYSHIRE DE451LY GATES OPEN AT 830 AM RACING STARTS AT 930 AM.CHAMPIONSHIPS START AT 11AM £100 PRIZE MONEY. OPEN SHOW TO FOLLOW ALL CLASSES FOR LURCHERS AND TERRIERS .TROPHYS FOR ALL CLASS WINNERS. OTHER EVENTS INCLUDE HOUND SHOW FUN DOG SHOW, FULL FERRET SHOW, AND STALLS

BEER AND FOOD ON FIELD,

TRADE STANDS WELCOME

QUALIFIERS FOR

PRIDE OF THE PEAKS, LURCHER WORLD, COCK OF THE NORTH

NORTH WALES CHAMPIONSHIPS THE LIVING HERETAGE FINALS

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION RING 07880621811

HERES A FLYER WITH A MAP FOR MORE DETAILED DIRECTIONS

ANYONE STILL NEEDING QUALIFYERS FOR THE SHOW CAN CALL ME ON THE ABOVE NUMBER OR PM ME

Well I'm off to Cornwall today and Friday then heading up to Derby Sat morning :o , I look forward to meeting a few of you on Sat/Sun.

I'll be easy to recognise with Tia, she's bloated out with big nipples but with ribs showing through at the moment :o , according to the vets it's a Palima??? (apparently an infection of the Cervics) so AB's and AI's 3 times a day. Not the way I wanted you guys to meet my little girl :( but nowt I can do but wait it out.)

I hope everyone has a good show :good:

See you Sunday

Luke.