A FEW FACTS ABOUT WORMERS

We have a litter of pups and have used Bob Martin worming tablets crushed up in food - any thoughts? and does anyone know where we can get Milbemax from if that's the wormer everyone recommends, I'd like to use it. Also any thoughts on food, our Collie/Greys are on SkinnersField and Trial Puppy Mix.

I have always held the opinion that anything Bob Martin is about as useful as tits on a bull. You'd be better off getting proper wormers as mentioned in the post.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought I would put up some information about worming puppies. Please don't think I'm trying to be a know all or preaching: but it is obvious from some of the photos of pups for sale on here that t

I know Drontal has its limitations: Milbemax does just about every kind of worm, but you can only get it from the vet unless you have the right contacts. You can buy Drontal over the net with no prob

-

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info a lot taken onboard thanks again

Just wormed my 4 out with Prazital Plus,[Drontal Plus, ]got them off Bootsha on here, good price and prompt delivery, I recommend both them ,and him.
  • Like 2

Just wormed my 4 out with Prazital Plus,[Drontal Plus, ]got them off Bootsha on here, good price and prompt delivery, I recommend both them ,and him.

Me too. :thumbs: Seems good stuff great price. No side effects like vomiting. Seems to have done the job.

• Like 1

i have just got a dog he said it was about 6 months old,suppost to be a sal,bull wip. and i have never seen a skinnier dog in my life.so what worming tablets should i get and best food for the pup.also took it for a walk with my mates dogs and off the lead it will not run with the dogs just walkes at side of me, is this cause the dog hasnt got any confedeince ?

Me too. :thumbs: Seems good stuff great price. No side effects like vomiting. Seems to have done the job.

Me to just put another order in, good stuff n slick service comes well recommended :thumbs:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

i would only ever use Milbemax on my pack and pups its the only wormer on the market that does a proper job, its easy to use and kills every type of worm.

ive been trying to get a hold of these but the company is nt accepting my debit card and they hav nt got a phone no you can only email them which ive done with no reply.i could do with them asap if anyone can point me in the right direction

i would only ever use Milbemax on my pack and pups its the only wormer on the market that does a proper job, its easy to use and kills every type of worm.

ive been trying to get a hold of these but the company is nt accepting my debit card and they hav nt got a phone no you can only email them which ive done with no reply.i could do with them asap if anyone can point me in the right direction

I got mine from the vets :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

advocate every time i lost a dog last year wormed him on milbimax i dont blame the tablet it dosent have everything now for are changeing climate,vets told me slugs and snails are now the biggest killers to see your best dog suffer is hard ADVOCATE everytime thats my opinion

HAS ANYONE USED CESTEM? THEY ARE IN VET-MEDIC CATALOGUE.SUPPOSED TO BE SAME AS DRONTAL BUT

CHEAPER. BUY 3 AND GET 1 FREE. I USUALLY USE DRONTAL BUT LAST TIME USED CESTEM AS WHEN I ORDERED

WAS TOLD THEY WERE THE SAME INGREDIENTS. NEVER NOTICED WORMS IN MY DOGS WITH EITHER PRODUCT.

maybe of intrest to know that the p.d.s.a. in huyton liverpool is selling frontline flea n tick treatments and drontal wormer treatments to none registered patients' cost from £5 to £7 thats £5 for a small dog and up to £7 for extra large dog. well worth it [bANNED TEXT] other shops are charging £41 thats just for frontline !

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

A old bloke i new used to use a wormer called levamisole, he got it from a farm supply shop, i use drontol or panicure, but when pups( under 6 months) used pripresen, the tablets from my local vets was just a few pence but they no longer do them

Anyone els heard of this levamisole stuff?

• 1 month later...

advocate every time i lost a dog last year wormed him on milbimax i dont blame the tablet it dosent have everything now for are changeing climate,vets told me slugs and snails are now the biggest killers to see your best dog suffer is hard ADVOCATE everytime thats my opinion

trouble is with advocate, it doesnt cater for tapeworms, everything else yes, but tapeworms no