• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if they are from good working stock then i would think £20 would be quite reasonable....might sound a silly question but will they be well tamed?

yeh they will be tame, i'll handle them evryday when i can touch them

stone me kidder 20 notes! If your gonna flog um on here i suggest you lower your price cos when they do come and others are on here giving them away or for a fiver or tenner, dont think many people will be coming to you. and as for will they be tame JPT????! Thats up to the buyer! every kits gonna nip for crying out loud! you could handle them for 8 weeks but if they go to a home where there not handled for weeks on end they aint gonna be tame are they....so yeah silly question :doh: Kids!!! :wallbash:

BLOODY HELL SOMEONE NORMAL :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

£20 bit much mate you can pick them up 4 £5 round here

thats the same same round here, £20 is a bit steep in my eyes. but hope you get home for them .

Edited by Tallyho
a might be interested but wont know until more towards june :thumbs:

UNBELIEVABLE YOU COMPLETE UTTER NOBHEAD :angry::angry::angry:

your the utter nob hed mate, not my fault you cant afford £20 anyway a wouldnt even give them to you if you offered me £100

i mite be interested pal if you are close enough,im in sheffield,i dont have any albenos but im palnning on getting some this time round as i havnt worked any for a few years.where abouts are you?

and durham area

thanks

also if you think £20 is too steep dont bother posting,why even bother?he only asked if anyone was interested,not for a lecture on ferret prices

:clapper: if the bloke is asking £20 quid he is asking £20 quid ...... like it or lump it comes to mind

good luck with the sale "but im out" lol

Proffit mongering :clapper: for f**k sake twenty pound for a ferret thats not robbery grow up you bunch of bored nothing else to type busy body's , if you dont want to buy 1 keep your f*****g mouth shut, there not yours so mind you own buisnes. :yes:

4 years and only 100+ posts welll im going to listen to you

Proffit mongering :clapper: for f**k sake twenty pound for a ferret thats not robbery grow up you bunch of bored nothing else to type busy body's , if you dont want to buy 1 keep your f*****g mouth shut, there not yours so mind you own buisnes. :yes:

4 years and only 100+ posts welll im going to listen to you

just listen to yourself that confirms your a busybody :D