custom stock no 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another excellent piece of wok you have done again, makes mine look basic now.

What sort of price do you think this one would go for when completed, loved to have ago myself if i could find the time

i havent sold one yet , i can say i have had a couple of good offers for me first one and going by that i reckon around the 160-200 mark , bearing in mind how much a nice piece of walnut is ta buy it is not a lot a oney for the time it takes. what does everyone else reckon

Yet another excellent piece of wok you have done again, makes mine look basic now.

What sort of price do you think this one would go for when completed, loved to have ago myself if i could find the time

i havent sold one yet , i can say i have had a couple of good offers for me first one and going by that i reckon around the 160-200 mark , bearing in mind how much a nice piece of walnut is ta buy it is not a lot a oney for the time it takes. what does everyone else reckon

i think stock making is in ur blood mate lol :clapper: yet another good stock there . mine is coming along quite well now i just need to get some extra long jigsaw blades lol. :victory:

i think stock making is in ur blood mate lol :clapper: yet another good stock there . mine is coming along quite well now i just need to get some extra long jigsaw blades lol. :victory:

thanks hunter. cant wait ta see some pics mate , glad to hear it coming along ok . what the extra long jigsaw blades for though , lol

thanks hunter. cant wait ta see some pics mate , glad to hear it coming along ok . what the extra long jigsaw blades for though , lol

haha the wood is 66mm and the jigsaw blades are 60mm lol so i just need some a bit bigger than 66mm realy

Edited by hunter08
Fancy Doing One For My S200 & I Will Repay You By Spreading The Word Of Your Good Craftsman Ship If Thats How Ya Spell It :laugh:

Good Work Mate!

ive had a few people asking me ta do one for s200, trouble is i cant cause i aint got a s200 to know how to do the inletting. think i might have to buy one or is there a place that rents them for a week or two ,lol