Thanks. it's bearable :)

#107 Finn.

Finn.

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 08:21 am

Your English is bloody good, about the only Russian I know is vodka !!

#108 dark snipe

dark snipe

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 10:40 am

Your greyhounds are good hare dogs but i would like to see one of your pures win a 16 dog stake or take 3 out of 3 in the middle of winter on the the fens, by that i mean single handed not doubled or tripled up.

#109 Hunter_from_Russia

Hunter_from_Russia

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 01:33 pm

My grey could catch a hare, when weather was 14 -17 degrees of frost....but optimal weather is no more 10 degrees of frost. I don’t see a problem of swamp, grey will be able to run until a grey will be able to see a hare.

Edited by Hunter_from_Russia, 01 May 2009 - 06:04 pm.

#110 Guest_gaz100604_*

Guest_gaz100604_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:04 pm

keep it up borris "the bullet dodger" :clapper:

#111 miles

miles

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:08 pm

A Lot of people seem to think salukis and there crosses are slow and every run, on the fens, is a war of attrition between hare and hound :hmm:
Look at this footage of my dog "Cream" at 17 months age running at Boston before the ban. A very quick dog, straight up to his hare everytime and constant pressure................. he was 3/4 saluki and featherd :thumbs:

Edited by miles, 01 May 2009 - 02:09 pm.

#112 dark snipe

dark snipe

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:25 pm

A Lot of people seem to think salukis and there crosses are slow and every run, on the fens, is a war of attrition between hare and hound http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...
Look at this footage of my dog "Cream" at 17 months age running at Boston before the ban. A very quick dog, straight up to his hare everytime and constant pressure................. he was 3/4 saluki and featherd http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

great vid mate top dog and TOP HARES

#113 Hunter_from_Russia

Hunter_from_Russia

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:43 pm

There are outstanding dogs in different breeds. But it is very rarely.
borzois. video is taken from russian forum called "bic".
http://video.yahoo.c...803016/12817761

#114 emeera

emeera

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:07 pm

breeds were breed for puposes i dont see the point in crossing them yet i dont see anything wrong with crossing them apart from labadoodly things lol

#115 Sighthound

Sighthound

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 557 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:32 pm

breeds were breed for puposes i dont see the point in crossing them yet i dont see anything wrong with crossing them apart from labadoodly things lol

................and you've a post for a lurcher wanted. :thumbdown:

#116 emeera

emeera

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:25 am

................and you've a post for a lurcher wanted. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub...

did i say anything was wrong with lurchers ?
i dont believe in crossing when people are breedin all the toy group together or like with the labadoodle so they can make money it is wrong i dont believe in pocket lurchers a breed is a breed and a lurcher is a lurcher people must stop ruining them , theres loads of dogs on death row loads and little crosses in the rescue center there is no need for people to be creatin such breeds for money its more dogs in the world and some homes are unkind and there are no homes when that dog ends up put to sleep.
a lurcher 2 me is a breed on its own a cross of sighthounds what could be better
u can slate opinion all you want ,

#117 Lennard

Lennard

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:12 pm

Guys let's not ruin one of the best topics.

L

#118 bedwhippet

bedwhippet

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 01:19 pm

the pitbull x greyhound is more likely to do the fox on its own rather than in your video where you have to dogs on the fox!!!

People in the uk use mixed breeds because it adds variation to the sport. pure greyhounds like you use in my opinion belong on a track.. People use the greyhound x with saluki as its adds a whole new level to the hunting game which greyhounds could never achieve!!

Edited by bedwhippet, 02 July 2009 - 01:29 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users