Greyhounds against cross Greyhounds

yes but from what i see things are doulbed up in russsia not single handed plus you come over here with your dog all he will do is 1 run if your lucky so thats why i nw why ye and thats y we have so....

Sorry, I can not understand, when you do mistakes in words and abridgements.

I have already understood that in your country this dogs are effective. I have tried to explain why cross dogs are useless in my country.

Edited by Hunter_from_Russia

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes but from what i see things are doulbed up in russsia not single handed plus you come over here with your dog all he will do is 1 run if your lucky so thats why i nw why ye and thats y we have so....

I have tried to explain why cross dogs are useless in my country.

how can you say this when you have never tried these crosses???? you are talking blind!!!!

I have tried to explain why cross dogs are useless in my country.

how can you say this when you have never tried these crosses???? you are talking blind!!!!

I see speed of dogs and hare on video.

its not very impresive video look at some of the saluki x greys coursing on the fen

not 30 seconds on a released hare!!

1) In my country people don't catch hares for dogs.

2) In my country hunters aspire to catching hare immediately.

2) Grey often catch hare for 3-5 minutes.

I know some of our greyhounds which are just about like the greyhounds in the UK or Ireland when hunted can run for a good 2 minutes. They have to be raised properly though and hunted and not pampered when growing up. Some fellas use straight up track greys over here and catch loads of jackrabbits and they can move pretty fast. They say that the black tail jacks down in New Mexico and parts of Arizona are some of the fastest "hares" in the world. I know that you can most definately improve a dogs stamina and most definately can improve a dogs recovery time. All that being said a saluki/greyhound cross as long as its a good one should be able to catch a good hare or jackrabbit just about anywhere depending on terrain of course. Hell, some of our big stags catch them and they are definatley not hare dogs by any means. They can flat ass run but its the duckin and dodgin that screws some of them in a bad way.

1 dog 1 hare is the true test of a good dog do you understand that!!!!

I suppose that you have never been on hunting. It is not test, it is hunting. For example, If I go to hunting, I will need the result. In classical hunting with hounds hunters didn't use one dog.

3 dogs 1 hare no big test is it!!!!

If you want to catch a hare in Russia, you will have to use a several dogs. It is very difficult problem. I am surprised that you don't understand such simple thing.

unless you use saluki blood in your dogs :whistling:

3 dogs 1 hare no big test is it!!!!

If you want to catch a hare in Russia, you will have to use a several dogs. It is very difficult problem. I am surprised that you don't understand such simple thing.

unless you use saluki blood in your dogs :whistling:

correct ;) if pure greys were that good o ha s we would all have them!!