Greyhounds against cross Greyhounds

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Lot of people seem to think salukis and there crosses are slow and every run, on the fens, is a war of attrition between hare and hound :hmm:

Look at this footage of my dog "Cream" at 17 months age running at Boston before the ban. A very quick dog, straight up to his hare everytime and constant pressure................. he was 3/4 saluki and featherd :thumbs:

Edited by miles
A Lot of people seem to think salukis and there crosses are slow and every run, on the fens, is a war of attrition between hare and hound :hmm:

Look at this footage of my dog "Cream" at 17 months age running at Boston before the ban. A very quick dog, straight up to his hare everytime and constant pressure................. he was 3/4 saluki and featherd :thumbs:

great vid mate top dog and TOP HARES

• 3 weeks later...
breeds were breed for puposes i dont see the point in crossing them yet i dont see anything wrong with crossing them apart from labadoodly things lol

................and you've a post for a lurcher wanted. :thumbdown:

breeds were breed for puposes i dont see the point in crossing them yet i dont see anything wrong with crossing them apart from labadoodly things lol

................and you've a post for a lurcher wanted. :thumbdown:

did i say anything was wrong with lurchers ?

i dont believe in crossing when people are breedin all the toy group together or like with the labadoodle so they can make money it is wrong i dont believe in pocket lurchers a breed is a breed and a lurcher is a lurcher people must stop ruining them , theres loads of dogs on death row loads and little crosses in the rescue center there is no need for people to be creatin such breeds for money its more dogs in the world and some homes are unkind and there are no homes when that dog ends up put to sleep.

a lurcher 2 me is a breed on its own a cross of sighthounds what could be better

u can slate opinion all you want ,

• 1 month later...

the pitbull x greyhound is more likely to do the fox on its own rather than in your video where you have to dogs on the fox!!!

People in the uk use mixed breeds because it adds variation to the sport. pure greyhounds like you use in my opinion belong on a track.. People use the greyhound x with saluki as its adds a whole new level to the hunting game which greyhounds could never achieve!!

Edited by bedwhippet