help ive found my dogs but cant get them back!

since my last topic of my stolen lurchers and pregnant jack russell ive spent £1000 looking for them to see if we could find the address of the number plate we had then we thought our look had changed a girl 25mile away rings me through doglost and tells me her dog has been taken by the same van same plate and description of men in front of her very eyes. we thought this would bring closure and they be arrested and bring our dogs back.

But no she rang the police they never bothered to turn out our police have had a bad attitude as well, then someone goes and tells her who the van belongs to and were they live the big one Irsh Travellers since we have told the police they have said they wont go on to there site and were on our own as they are a force to recon with how bad is this to our way of thinking this is condoning theft. Any suggestions on were we go from here, we dont wont to give up on our dogs.

please help any suggestions

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get a big old squad to gether and get down. there site is a dangerouse place to be. normaly 1 road in 1 road out. the same happend to me my dog got took years ago while out lamping a transit pulled up and put the dogs in. any way cut a long storey short i went upto a camp in northumberland by myself and it was f****n intimidating but i wasnt leaveing till i got my dog, they were comein from allover had my blocked in and f.ucked. anyway the main man (theres always 1 who runs the camp) came over and was spot on..because i went by my self and stood my ground he gave the lads a clip and ordered them to get my dog he was fumeing. not all travelers are bad but if i went with a van full he said that would ov been a different storey.

hope ya get them back

Guest little lurcher

ask to speak also with the cheif constable , explain the situation , ask him why his officers are allowing thefts to be continued and what he thinks the papers would make of a public admission of their failures? that basically if someone they think is bigger and harder , they are ok to let them off !! stand up girl and bang on big doors!!! im behind you all the way

most of us dont give a f**k about the law and the police would rather leave us to it . the only way youre going to get the dogs back is to get allot of big lads and go on the site and tell them youse are taking the dogs back :gunsmilie:

Edited by DIGZY

buy an old scrap car and drive on the site in the early hours throw the dogs in, and reverse it straight through the caravan on your way out....

theres plenty of other ways to get them back but there not for here, just remember gypsys are still people, not some kind of mafia treat them like anyone else and confront them the same, being afraid of them is'nt going to get your dogs back... ;)

go there and get your dogs back. whats the worst that can happen. you get beat up then the police will have to help. if thay dont then go 2 the paper because you got a good storey. NAME AND SHAME THEM THEN

By me mate the tinkers wouldnt dare do stuff like this id soon have me dogs back there only one way to deal with tinkers go straight round to the site mate take a thew pals with ya and have a nice friendly chat :boxing: