#63 Garypco

Garypco

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:06 pm

best looking bullXs ave seen in a while mate

saw theae pups again today guys... a real smart litter i was almost tempted but i have plans of my own and am seriously overdogged.... anyone and i mean anyone looking for a decent allrounder wont be dissapointed here...

#64 labsnlurchers

labsnlurchers

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:40 pm

thanks.

#65 labsnlurchers

labsnlurchers

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:42 pm

saw theae pups again today guys... a real smart litter i was almost tempted but i have plans of my own and am seriously overdogged.... anyone and i mean anyone looking for a decent allrounder wont be dissapointed here...

thanks gaz but im sure faye will love you forever if you get her the fawn dog, lol! see you soon

#66 labsnlurchers

labsnlurchers

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 08:19 pm

A video of the puppies playing

#67 labsnlurchers

labsnlurchers

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 07:38 pm

Another one went today :( Its fair to say im sad to see them go but cant wait to hear how they get on in their new homes :)

#68 labsnlurchers

labsnlurchers

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,427 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 08:26 am

bump

#69 mikeyboy

mikeyboy

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:29 am

very nice looking pups mate. good to see that you care where they are going to.

atb mike

#70 Birdboy

Birdboy

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:23 am

Pups are looking well guys.

BB

#71 dark snipe

dark snipe

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:25 am

WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE KENNELS ARE FULL

#72 slip,course,kill

slip,course,kill

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:26 am

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page
Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

so your pups are interbread then if sire and dam are both of off gimp

#73 Malt

Malt

sheep bothering mod

• 24,964 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 11:29 am

Line-bred is the word you're looking for! :D

Cracking pups LnL, I haven't got the room otherwise I'd be heading up the A487! :laugh:

Good luck with the sale. ;)

#74 Garypco

Garypco

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,266 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:01 pm

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old http://www.youtube.c...re=channel_page
Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

well your profile says it all mate... you cant spell the name of the place youre from and you have a saluki greyhound first cross with a bit of bull in it!!! dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about pmsl!!! line breeding is a commonly used thing in breeding a line of dog.. it only becomes inbreeding when the lines are bred way to closely.. or two often and faults occur! brother to sister breeding is a no no father to son mother to daughter can be used once but generally no more than that!

#75 slip,course,kill

slip,course,kill

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 01:12 pm

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

well your profile says it all mate... you cant spell the name of the place youre from and you have a saluki greyhound first cross with a bit of bull in it!!! dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about pmsl!!! line breeding is a commonly used thing in breeding a line of dog.. it only becomes inbreeding when the lines are bred way to closely.. or two often and faults occur! brother to sister breeding is a no no father to son mother to daughter can be used once but generally no more than that!

im not into dogs with to much bull in them they aint git much wind and ther all broan no brain and if i cant spell propperly dont make your dog better then mine at what it does and i was only asking about the breeding

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users