well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now i know you are full of shit, my arse.... fat..... :laugh: Here you go big man read it and weep.....

Thers nothing wrong with my arse, nothing wrong with my dogs, and the calendar is going fine thanks, bit off schedule but at least i do more than sit on here and chat shit.

Strong stuff you are a muppet :laugh:

tell me your puttin that arse up for stud cause i know id have a piece of that for the right price :D

hope you didnt take that the comment the wrong way lass but there nowt wrong with that ass im lookin forward to seeing the calander :yes:and tell your hubby hes a lucky lad

Im trying really hard to get an account set up for the calendar, bank say they want minutes of meetings and all sorts of stupid things like treasurers signatures and secretaries address :blink: Going to try and get darcy or ian to recieve the sponsorship for the calendar. as soon as thats sorted it will be on to the pics.

Im lost, I only clicked on this cos it was 11 pages, anything after 5 is usually a guaranteed squabble what is this calendar your talking about? Nice ass by the way :laugh: but I would have thought pics of your dogs working would be better to help sell the pups? Someone fill me in on what Ive missed cos I cant be arsed to read back :D

Im lost, I only clicked on this cos it was 11 pages, anything after 5 is usually a guaranteed squabble what is this calendar your talking about? Nice ass by the way :laugh: but I would have thought pics of your dogs working would be better to help sell the pups? Someone fill me in on what Ive missed cos I cant be arsed to read back :D

strong stuff said i had a fat ass lol

If you can find 12 women on here willing to pose naked for this scathing bunch to disect :o , who actually work their own dogs and dont just follow their partners around, then hats off to you :clapper:

Iv only known labsnlurchers for a few months, had a problem, lost a few dogs, they very kindly donated me a puppy. They have not once asked me for money just a good home. so if they are peddeling puppies why would they do that for me???? Anybody out there who can knock anyone elses dogs has obviously NEVER seen them work. Every dog is equal, just jelouse people have a pop and id like to thank labsnlurchers for what they have done for me.

If theres a challenge on, id like to get a front seat view because labsnlurchers have got good quality dogs. I have seen them in action, they do all quarry and they do it quickly. :notworthy:

If you can find 12 women on here willing to pose naked for this scathing bunch to disect :o , who actually work their own dogs and dont just follow their partners around, then hats off to you :clapper:

plenty of women, infact a few months have got 2 in them lol just no bank account yet to allow sponsors to pay into but hopefully it will be worked out soon.

Iv only known labsnlurchers for a few months, had a problem, lost a few dogs, they very kindly donated me a puppy. They have not once asked me for money just a good home. so if they are peddeling puppies why would they do that for me???? Anybody out there who can knock anyone elses dogs has obviously NEVER seen them work. Every dog is equal, just jelouse people have a pop and id like to thank labsnlurchers for what they have done for me.

If theres a challenge on, id like to get a front seat view because labsnlurchers have got good quality dogs. I have seen them in action, they do all quarry and they do it quickly. :notworthy:

cheers mate.

Was saying to you earlier how our for sale thread had got to double figures without any muppets putting the 2 penneth in....well i spoke to soon lol

It seems to be the way on here, a few members post good comments then some one comes along and thinks...'im not having that theres no argument slagging off or snyde remarks on that one' then they type away and let their fingers run away with them lmao!

Strong stuff if my dogs are in the condition you say theres an open offer..... Get your dog and lets have it out instead of sitting there slagging my mrs off you bully boy. pick a judge and lets get it on you idiot

Oh, she's let you have a go on the computer has she?

What the f**k has my dog got to do with anything? I'm not the one setting myself up as having dogs worthy of breeding from, no where have I mentioned my own dog(s), you don't need to know anything about my dogs, they are none of your business. Although that said, there are those who have passed comment to me personally on the condition of my dog, people who's opinions count (to me) and as far as I'm concerned I'm on the right track, but it's not me who sticks loads of photos of their dogs up cracking them on to be anything special is it?

"Bully Boy"? Are you joking? Where have I bullied anyone? I might be a lot of things, but a bully I am not.

Are you the thin pale boy who was with the girl with the bad haircut and too many dogs? I didn't notice you introducing yourself ............. but if you'd like to then I certainly won't be hiding from you!

Just to clarify, I didn't say your dogs were in a bad condition, but they sure as f**k weren't in top nick.

Now i know you are full of shit, my arse.... fat..... :laugh: Here you go big man read it and weep..

post-22007-1240081780.jpg

Thers nothing wrong with my arse, nothing wrong with my dogs, and the calendar is going fine thanks, bit off schedule but at least i do more than sit on here and chat shit.

Strong stuff you are a muppet :laugh:

Nice tights ............ :sick: I wouldn't let you through the door in them!

So what now? Why would I look at that back end and think anything other than what I already do? Am I supposed to be aroused by it? :no: Not likely!

I've got plenty more to do than sit here, but I find it mildly amusing so here I am.

As I predicted originally, you're a silly attention seeking little girl, there's more chance of me being made a U.N. Peace envoy than that calendar ever being published. :doh:

Instead of talking about what you're going to do, you'd do better to get off your horrible hoop and actually do something to make a difference ................. this year I've personally raised about £5 or 600 for a very good cause, hardly sitting here chatting shit eh?! Are you going to beat that? I doubt it.

Fair play, she did you proud.

I'm not jealous of anyone, certainly not for having better or worse dogs than me.

Fair play, she did you proud.

I'm not jealous of anyone, certainly not for having better or worse dogs than me.

labs im jealouse of yah hubby thats one fine butt,dont like the type of dog you got though.but thats your choice do what you want mine do what i want,thats why we keep them hope yah in monmouth in morn so i can see that butt.lol yis steve