well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not into dogs with to much bull in them they aint git much wind and ther all broan no brain and if i cant spell propperly dont make your dog better then mine at what it does and i was only asking about the breeding

"they aint git much wind and ther all broan no brain" , .. . . I take it slip,course,kill that your breed with bull on both sides then :tongue2: lol

bitch 3

post-22007-1237574510.jpg

Bitch 4

post-22007-1237574553_thumb.jpg

Dog 2

post-22007-1237574624_thumb.jpg

They are all happy and healthy pups and i want them to stay that way so only working homes that can offer a pup a good permanent home please.

We are mid wales

The pups are £200

they are all f****n belters mate eveyone of them fetch them all 2 my house :11: love the first pic the dark brinddle

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old

Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

post-22007-1237573099_thumb.jpg

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

post-22007-1237573362_thumb.jpg

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1

post-22007-1237573987.jpg

bitch 1

post-22007-1237574033.jpg

bitch 2

post-22007-1237574408.jpg

so your pups are interbread then if sire and dam are both of off gimp

well your profile says it all mate... you cant spell the name of the place youre from and you have a saluki greyhound first cross with a bit of bull in it!!! dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about pmsl!!! line breeding is a commonly used thing in breeding a line of dog.. it only becomes inbreeding when the lines are bred way to closely.. or two often and faults occur! brother to sister breeding is a no no father to son mother to daughter can be used once but generally no more than that!

you f****n tell the bum hahahaha why comment on a bullx cross post if you don't like bullx breeds an when you no f**k all about breedin dogs you muppet :headshot::

NB - I am night lambing at the minute so i will reply to pm's as soon as i can, it may be the day after i recieve it though.I have 6 pups left (out of a litter of 12). They are 9 weeks old

Sire is 26"tts big strong 1st cross. Good feet, Excellent working ability, a pleasure to work and own, son of the gimp

Dam is 23"tts 3/8 5/8 very clever biddable bitch, good feet. do it or die trying and again a pleasure to work and own, grandaughter to the gimp

These pups have been bred first and foremost for their working ability and i have no doubts that they will do me proud in the field.

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

so your pups are interbread then if sire and dam are both of off gimp

well your profile says it all mate... you cant spell the name of the place youre from and you have a saluki greyhound first cross with a bit of bull in it!!! dont comment if you dont know what youre talking about pmsl!!! line breeding is a commonly used thing in breeding a line of dog.. it only becomes inbreeding when the lines are bred way to closely.. or two often and faults occur! brother to sister breeding is a no no father to son mother to daughter can be used once but generally no more than that!

I thought it was the specimens used that was important.I bred brother and sister and the pups were fine.Good points as i understand it are stamped by inbreeding and recessive genes are brought out as well but the main thing is that both animals used are healthy vigorous specimens.Buying an inbred dog is much less of a lottery than a crossbred dog imo.Just like the bloke you were replying to most people now just spout the popular current but ill informed view that in breeding is bad.I think a lot depends on whos doing it but from memory the bloke whos selling these pups knows quite a lot about it.
amanda pups have turned out well havent they mate...wished i could of had one sadly was,nt to be eh...all the best ..darrell.

Yes mate, shame really, you can provide just the type of home these pups are looking for. I hope everything works out for you mate.You'll have to pay us a visit if your ever in the area ;)

lovely litter of pups mate ,credit to you bringing them up. nice to see they have plenty of room to run about, 200 is worth every penny for one of them ,good to see you got a breeding program going on to keep the line gooing on , had breed some staffs awhile ago (stormer)lines out of my ch tia bitch kept a bitch back ,bred from here sold them but will put her son back to keep things tight, trouble is people will slag others of for breeding, i only bred to keep some of my blood back ,like you have,all can say is dont pay dont have one, simples,,,

Edited by nickstia
:clapper::clapper: i think the point he is getting at is not, wether you like bull or not, but the point how do you get three breeds in a first x :clapper::notworthy:

but i havent got a first cross

It says on your profile you have a first cross saluki grey with a bit of bull. A first cross is pure to pure. Your dog is half grey, 1/8 bull 3/8 saluki.

Heres a link for your information, read it you might learn something

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...c=81349&hl=

;)

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

Can you send me your phone number please as i would like a bitch. My name is kyle. Thank you.

dog 1

bitch 1

bitch 2

Can you send me your phone number please as i would like a bitch. My name is kyle. Thank you.

pm sent pal