well bred bull cross pups GIMP LINES

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my puppy pen is nearly empty :cry:

For now .............

didnt hear you say anything to my face when i saw you at caerphilly game fair. All the big hard man behind the computer aint you. Say's everything. You slag me off on here but when it comes down to it you just aint man enough you f****n muppet. Me and my hubby were brought up with working dogs im now 27 he's 34 and had 3 litters ALL of which we have pups kept back in our kennels and all other pups have been well cared for. Will i ever breed another litter YES why BECAUSE THEY ARE MY f****n DOGS AND I WILL DO AS I PLEASE. cant wait to see you again you f****n arse hole. :bye: for now :kiss:

my puppy pen is nearly empty :cry:

For now .............

didnt hear you say anything to my face when i saw you at caerphilly game fair. All the big hard man behind the computer aint you. Say's everything. You slag me off on here but when it comes down to it you just aint man enough you f****n muppet. Me and my hubby were brought up with working dogs im now 27 he's 34 and had 3 litters ALL of which we have pups kept back in our kennels and all other pups have been well cared for. Will i ever breed another litter YES why BECAUSE THEY ARE MY f****n DOGS AND I WILL DO AS I PLEASE. cant wait to see you again you f****n arse hole. :bye: for now :kiss:

WAS TOO BUSY LAUGHING AT YOUR FAT ARSE WITH YOUR THONG HANGING OUT!!!!!

Did you say anything to me? I got nothing to prove to anyone, I don't give a toss who likes me, as long as I can say what I see then that's me happy ......... "To thine own self be true"

And if we're going to slag things off in public ............ Oh dear, I thought you said your dogs were in top nick? There were plenty of "proper" dog lads there who weren't overly impressed with the condition of yours!

Am curious what I was supposed to say to you? I had nothing good to say, so said nothing, simple enough, it would have been 2 faced of me to say hello, so I didn't.

Anyway big mouth, about this calendar ................ :blink::bye:

Now i know you are full of shit, my arse.... fat..... :laugh: Here you go big man read it and weep..

post-22007-1240081780.jpg

Thers nothing wrong with my arse, nothing wrong with my dogs, and the calendar is going fine thanks, bit off schedule but at least i do more than sit on here and chat shit.

Strong stuff you are a muppet :laugh:

Now i know you are full of shit, my arse.... fat..... :laugh: Here you go big man read it and weep.....

Thers nothing wrong with my arse, nothing wrong with my dogs, and the calendar is going fine thanks, bit off schedule but at least i do more than sit on here and chat shit.

lookes ok to me girl ;)

Now i know you are full of shit, my arse.... fat..... :laugh: Here you go big man read it and weep.....

tell me your puttin that arse up for stud cause i know id have a piece of that for the right price :D

lookes ok to me girl ;)

tell me your puttin that arse up for stud cause i know id have a piece of that for the right price :D

lol! hubby said what u offering :laugh:

hope you didnt take that the comment the wrong way lass but there nowt wrong with that ass im lookin forward to seeing the calander :yes:and tell your hubby hes a lucky lad Edited by scent
Guest GoneToGround1
Now i know you are full of shit, my arse.... fat..... :laugh: Here you go big man read it and weep..

post-22007-1240081780.jpg

thats feckall to be brag about, feckall at all :clapper: